Smoking on the daily.

Discussion in 'General' started by dragonite, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Is it bad to smoke a small bowl (or 2) most days out of the week? Newby toker here

Gotta catch'em all!

2. Depends on your daily productivity.

3. #3 gentleman, Feb 26, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    LOL

it's bad not to

4. I would say no because I smoke more than that on a daily basis. The key is to determine whether or not that bowl impacts your daily productivity. For example, I go to school as well as work on a daily basis. If I were constantly getting high and skipping school I would say smoking that often is not good. 

5. Depends on the person like stated above.

6 days a week I literally only smoke from 8pm-10pm. I had to stop smoking before work a couple years back cause I was starting to lose my edge. So best way to do it is treated it like alcohol. Something you take part in when the times right.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

6. Depends on whether you can justify your existence or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUr5FBn9w9A&feature=player_detailpage

If the amount you are smoking is holding you back, smoke less.

7. LOL

Its Bad to smoke daily.

8. I think OP means like health-wise guys lol. No its not very bad to smoke daily aside from inhaling the combustion products of burnt plant matter into your lungs. The tar that gets in your lungs from weed isn't as bad as cigs though because it doesn't have all the nasty radioactive chemicals and stuff. But, yeah you'll be fine toking daily.

9. The moment it gets in the way of your priorities it's a problem. I don't think daily toking is good. I used to, but now I see that one must be sober a decent amount of the time to really appreciate the herb and what it does for you.

10. absolutely not! smoking daily is like being a functioning alcohol. you have your crutch but can also be a productive member to society! heck I smoke around 2 blunts a day and many many bowl packs. of course, it's senior year and my job does not require me to have to think

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Smartest way is to pick and choose when to get high on the daily. Not just every time there's a chance.

12. You could get it down to a science. What I do sometimes if I crave some ganja before they day gets going, vape a sativa at no higher than 370. Keeps me uplifted, clear, and quite happy to take on the day. Sativa, low-ish temps, and save the indica for later in the day and crank the temps up!

13. I've smoked daily for a little over 2 years now. Some days I'll wake n bake, other days I like to get my task done for the day before I blaze up. I have a very high tolerance so I can do everything better high. If you smoke and you find it puts you in a lazy mood, then you need to save smoking for late at night before you hit the sack. Nothings worse than being burnt out knowing you gotta find the energy to do something.

14. I've been smoking daily for a few years only down side really is being burnt out and sometimes your chest hurts from choking and like everyone else said don't let it get in the way of your daily life

appreciate the herb.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [​IMG]

I smoke about 10-20 spliffs per day and I still manage to go about all my daily shit. Smoke as much as you can without it being a priority and it's all good.

16. I don't know smoking is good or bad for you. But its not good for me. I have a allergy from smoking :(

17. Bad in what sense?  The shit is illegal you know.

But in all seriousness, when you got nothing to do, you gotta do something.

18. Depends on when your smoking them bowls, if you only do it at night then you should be good, but dont smoke in the day when there is shit to do.

19. Well when you don't have any allergies like myself, it's not bad whatsoever. Read up on cannabis, it's incredibly safe to use. No links to cancer, no deaths ever, stimulates the brain as apposed to 'killing brain-cells' bullshit.