Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on the come-up of shrooms

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Valtrex_Man, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you like to smoke on the come-up of shrooms, or do you wait to feel the effects first then bake? I personally have done both, and I usually prefer to smoke right after I eat them. I think it makes them kick in much faster, but on the other hand I like to get that pure shroom feeling sometimes before I smoke. How about you guys? For those of you who haven't tripped, it's a really mind opening experience, but only do it if you're ready.

2. I too like smoking right after chewin on some shrooms. It Lets my body relax and take to the shrooms alot better. I find i trip alot better when i do this too.

3. i smoke constantly when shrooming, i feel more euphoric

4. only boomed twice but both times i just constantly smoked weed because i know ill be happy when im high and wont have a bad trip.

5. I have always smoked right after eating them. It keeps my nerves calm and it helps me not get a placebo effect from waiting for the shrooms kick in, because I already am high from weed!

6. I smoke right after i eat the shrooms to help with stomach discomfort. If i do not smoke right after i will puke on the shrooms about 5 minutes after you know when they kicked in. I love waiting for a drug to kick it. It always goes along this lines if someone ask you if your tripping....Yea man something is different but i can not place it. then when you know your for sure. DUDE I am trippin!

7. same for me man , if i dont take a bong rip every 20 minutes i start to feel really wierd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.