Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking On Christmas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thecupidtheory, Dec 25, 2008.

1. So I know I'm not the only one that's fired some up today and will be tomorrow. Tell me how your guys' Christmas goes while high on that good stuff. :)

For me, I TORE my dinner up. Ate so many rolls. Ate a shit load of cookies. And my lil sister, only 4 years old, was just talking and talking and talking about Santa and reindeer and it was just so funny that she doesn't know. Like, I found all of it sooo dramatically ironic haha. She was so excited. I love getting high and just watching how crazy my sister acts. Makes me feel like a kid again and I don't care about acting stupid along with her haha.

2. I ate Lobster.... while high.

Enough said.

3. i'm with you man

christmas is so much better baked

i'm surrounded by fuckin chocolates right now........:D

4. I want to smoke, but we have like 60+ in my house right now, none of which smoke weed (i dont think).. but i'm going to light up a few bowls later when the party dies down, so I can munch up all the food.

5. Getting a quarter tonight at midnight then heading to bed. For the past couple years smoking before eating has been a tradition with the kids of our family. (NOT MEANT LITERALLY!)

Usually its my Sister, Her Boyfriend, Brother, and his 2 sons.

This year it'll just be My Sister, her boyfriend, maybe another brother and it'll be my little brothers first year.

Gotta love traditions. Happy Christmas! (Yes I know its wrong...)

6. Doritos are my munchies.:) The holidays are stressful, and its a mess outside. Smoking makes time go much faster.

7. I've been wanting to smoke since I woke up. My mom was home all day though, then I had other things to do.
    I'm gonna go smoke maybe 5 bowls in a few minutes.
    Then I'ma watch A Christmas Story on TV a couple dozen times haha.
    yay.

8. I came to the harsh realization that theoretically, I'm completely dry of pot save for maybe a half a g in my drawer and a partially burnt bowl. Gonna smoke all my weed tmrw tho right before christmas dinner and make it fuckin count. That bowl is goin down tonight tho.

9. wtf? there's no santa? wtf someone wants coal instead of an illadelph this year.

10. presents = sober. finish a bowl i'm going to start soon after presents. so i'm relaxed, around 3ish smoke an INCREDIBLY fat bowl,go to dinner, then roll a blunt with my brother, his girlfriend, and (if drunk enough) my dad.

not bad, eh?

11. just turned midnight here...merry christmas everyone...started the holiday off hitting the bong and will spend tomorrow with the family, probably ending up smoking with my cousins before eating.

12. After Midnight I figured I should wrap my gifts. Grabbed a bottle of Crown Royal, my bowl, and some nugget and did what I had to do.

I found out I am terrible at wrapping gifts.

I'm buzzing pretty hard and high now, so all is well. Good way to start Christmas!

13. merry christmas to everyone! (unless you celebrate something else or not at all, then something positive to say to you too) it is now 12:32 a.m. i am finishing the night with a bowl and the big WB in the morning... few more throughout the day then work from 5-9 (shitty) then off to a buddies to smoke some chron chrons... sounds like a good day? maybe some blonde hash... or keef joint (always gotta save the good shit for the holidays) happy smokin.

14. haha respect jeebis. Im dry as we speak but tomorrow night will be a different story. My best friend and his parents who are good friends with mine will be bringing over some fine herb tomorrow. I plan on ripping a few bowls along with a FAT dutch on the side, and then xmas dinner :)

15. its only the early morning and i am completely lit already, ill probably wake and bake as well:bongin: this is the best way to celebrate christmas

16. Well people, since I hadn't smoked all day, I was gonna make Christmas count and smoke 7 bowls. My mom went to bed, and I waited about an hour to do anything. I made a sploof (that I hardly even used), grabbed Ozium, my stash, my bowl, and made my way to the attic (which, is on the 2nd floor just down the hall from my room). I stopped by the bathroom and turned on the light and the exhaust fan and closed the door, that way it sounded like I was taking a poo. I walked down the hallway and closed the door, except I kind of fucked it up because the attic is WELL ventilated and blew the goddamn door right back open again and the fuckin door creaked. I mean, this room is as fucking ventilated as a house made out of spaced out pieces of wood, and spaced shingles. haha.
    so uh. I smoked my bowls down and shit and I went to open the door. Snuck out real awesome-like. I left the door open because I figured I'd make a bunch of racket and I thought I'd wake my mom up. I walked to the bathroom and noticed the door was open and the light was turned off, yet then exhaust fan was still on. I thought I'd be busted right there. I walked to my room and nothing was moved from anywhere. So I dunno. I'm kind of freakin out.
    I have a few theories though.
    1. My mom caught me but isn't going to say anything.
    2. My mom caught me but won't say anything for awhile. She'll be a sneaky bitch and watch my actions and keep tabs on me in her mind secretly. Maybe even poke and prod in my room/basement/car.
    3. She didn't catch me, but it just so happened that I forgot to turn the light on and that the bathroom door wasn't properly latched and when the wind blew the attic door open the draft went down the hallway and blew the bathroom door open a bit.

I was seriously thinking 1 and 2 were the case. But as I was typing 3 it just seemed so valiant and awesome that it might be the case.

What are your guys' thoughts?

I'm really fucking high right now.
    Merry Christmas!:smoking:

17. It's 1 am and I'm stoned to say the least. :smoking: Gonna pick up another sack tomorrow after we open presents hopefully. Not like we need any more bud, just some more back up buds. :D

18. Smoken right now! Bought a half 8 for tomorrow for my Fiance and I to share throughout the day.

19. haha enjoy brotha

20. Just got done smoking a fat ass blunt.

Merry Christmas!!