Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking On An Island

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Canadian_Penis, May 5, 2014.

1. Hi this is my first post.

So I'm wondering if anyone ever smoked on an island. Me and my friends are planning on going to a summer camp (no one should be there atm, since it's not summer) There's a lake there, and it has a few small islands in it. The camp has canoes too, hopefully they leave them out, so we could go out to an island and get high there. Just wondering if anyone did this before, or smoked near a lake. Was it fun? I'd love to do this, hopefully they leave the canoes there.

2. Sure, I smoked for years on the island of Manhattan.

3. Does a Caribbean island count?  'Cause I can tell you that shit was nice.  (Jamaica, Belize & St. John.)

4. The weed was? Or being on an island while high was?

Yes!

6. My grandpa has a lake house on a huge lake with a couple little islands, when we go out on the lake with our family me and my cousin swim to one of the islands to smoke. its pretty damn sick

7. I've smoked in a kayak in the middle of a lake a few times. It is a great experience

8. Smoking on my private island as I type this. :smoke:

9. I smoke near a lake everyday :p

10. I'd be more concerned with trespassing than with the weed haha especially considering you're Canadian. Nobody there really cares about cannabis being illegal, it's everywhere. I'll always remember being in Perth Ontario and buying an eight for $10 while hammered on a lake haha

11. hells yeah dude, will be fun

12. Yes they do, actually. I was high at school the other day, some girl in my class that I don't even know her name, tells the principle on me. Have to go through a month of addiction counselling now.

13. well that's high school bud, you shouldn't have brought it to school

14. Sounds like "Friday the 13th". just a couple of teens going to smoke on the lake at the closed down summer camp lol..

15. I love smoking by water, especially by the river

16. How did you take the weed with you? Mason jar?

17. Well there's a huge ass forest near my moms place and there are these tiny ass islands in the lake. Not to mention the fact that i'm in the UK which is also an island. Smoking on an island within an island... Islandception....

18. #18 ChefZiggy, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    Dude...put down the pipe. Or better yet, pass that shit!

Sent from somewhere over there.
    No, not there...over THERE.

19. #19 Bedside Python, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    The funny thing was that I wasn't even high then. I was on a week long T break and I toked just now.

Post number 420!
    I'm gon' get me a sack to celebrate!

20. just curious but how did you swim there without wetting your weed and lighter?