smoking on a trip w/ mom?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the rooster, Aug 26, 2008.

1. So my mom is driving me up to school in Bozeman, MT from Boulde, CO. It's about a ten hour drive, so we're splitting it up over two days. Tonight I have to stay in a motel 6 and share a room with my mom.

I have my spoon, and about a dime with me. So my question is:
    Should I leave to "go to the lobby" when my mom goes to sleep and burn one, then head back to kick and watch a movie? Or not risk it. My mom is kinda ok with me blazing, but I wouldn't be able to tell her about it since I brought it in her car, across state lines, in a hotel I don't know, etc...

2. Just go for it, and if she finds out... say someone in the lobby offered and you couldn't resist.

3. I was misled I thought your were tripping with your mom & wasnt sure if you should toke with her

4. Haha I wish. I've been looking out the window for a while, and I think I've found a spot to take a walk and chill out of sight. I like the lobby excuse, she'll actually buy that.

5. I'd definately go for it dude. I used to take hits at rest stops during long car rides with my family cuz I used to get really anxious being stuck in a car for so long. Then I'd just ipod it and stare out the window. My parents never caught on

6. You might regret it if you don't do it haha,

one kid at my school went on a trip with his parents, he had a one hitter with him, he was in the very back, took the hit, then told his parents he farted to roll down the windows, and he blew the smoke out there.

crazy fucker

7. Yep, mom, went to sleep, I just walked out past the parking lot to these bushes, sat down and had myself a nice sesh. Now i'm going to watch ocean's 11 and go to sleep.

That one bowl got me high as hell:D