Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on a full stomach

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bigbongcat, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Right I cant agree more ive tried shit I would never try sober and love it now. Another one is the apple epinatas from taco bell fucking amazing!

2. another thing i came up with thats phenomenal is you take some brownies and put them in a bowl. microwave the brownies for like 25 seconds (any longer and they'll start to burn) and put some vanilla ice cream on top covered in chocolate syrup. holy mouthgasm.

3. Yep, I try to avoid eating around smoking, really seems to fuck with my high..

4. Smoking after a big meal always makes me super sleepy and groggy almost uncomfortable, usually i wait 20-30 minutes after a heavy meal and drink somthing to settle my stomach then smoke, try it makes it so much enjoyable

5. It does affect me and I try to wait about an hour after eating to smoke.
    It seems to dull the high in the same way eating after smoking does

6. I always get the munchies regardless of what i ate before hand