Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on a cruise

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mocha1993, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Has anyone bought weed on to and smoked weed on carnival pride?? Experiences with it? Consequences...etc

2. I’ve seen drug dogs while checking in, but not everytime. Don’t rember if it was was carnival or carribean. While we were in line to check in luggage and walking in the roped off maze they make you walk in. The roped off lines circled a cop and drug dog and he just sniffed everybody’s luggage.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have taken it on in my luggage that I checked in, and smoked I have always had a balcony.
    Never and I mean never bring it off the ship. Any I have left I just leave with the room tip and throw my pipe overboard. Dogs going on the ship are for explosives. Dog coming off are for drugs.
    If you can't do the time don't do the crime

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ok thank you

5. I'd do edibles if i was that paranoid

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hmm, any idea how dogs react to edibles. That probably will work. Especially if you mix them in with regular snacks. 5 sour patch edible gummies mixed in with 50 regular gummies in its regular package. Just mark the edibles with a toothpick puncture hole

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wouldn't try it if it was me. Bring edibles but eat them all before you exit the boat haha

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1