Smoking On a Budget?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GreenTheGiant, Aug 5, 2012.

1. I got a job that pays about 900 a month im a server. My rent is split with a friend at 350. Then i got utilities which is roughly another 75. Then im down to 475 for groceries, gas, and bud.

2. Did you just seriously try to compare cannabis users to murderers? Am I missing something?

3. Just save money on groceries by hitting up all the local food banks. I save about 80 dollars a week doing that i never have to by bread, vegetables, rice or pasta and i get a bunch of other munchy food from them.

Can someone tell me if vaporizers are more efficient then bongs, cause i love smoking out of a bong but id try a vaporizer if its going to save me money although nothing will ever beat a hit froma bong.

4. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']Just save money on groceries by hitting up all the local food banks. I save about 80 dollars a week doing that i never have to by bread, vegetables, rice or pasta and i get a bunch of other munchy food from them.

Can someone tell me if vaporizers are more efficient then bongs, cause i love smoking out of a bong but id try a vaporizer if its going to save me money although nothing will ever beat a hit froma bong.[/quote]

Wow, that sounds horrible, and you should feel bad. And because you take food from food banks although you don't need it, I'm not going to tell you that vapes are definitely more efficient, and I'm definitely not going to tell you that if you get a whip vape or an attachment for one you can use it to take huge bongs rips with and get faaaaaaaded

5. #25 Johnnyganja, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    Bro im not rich at all i live paycheck to paycheck. I havent bought weed in months cause ive had shitloads of bullshit bills to pay. I was giving him an option to help him out when times get tough. So fuck you for getting all high and mighty on me dickhead.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

6. Get a decent job and you'll be fine.

7. Get one of those pill containers with a compartment for each day of the week. When you stock up on bud, put a nice size nug or 2 in each compartment and don't dip into the next days supplies if you're out for the day.

8. [quote name='"Relentless"']Get one of those pill containers with a compartment for each day of the week. When you stock up on bud, put a nice size nug or 2 in each compartment and don't dip into the next days supplies if you're out for the day.[/quote]

Damn I wish I knew how to give rep

9. It can be tough, but you'll figure it out.

Eat healthy, it will save you hundreds of dollars. Cut out fast food; it's a fucking vortex of money-sucking doom.

10. [quote name='"Fëanor"']It can be tough, but you'll figure it out.

Eat healthy, it will save you hundreds of dollars. Cut out fast food; it's a fucking vortex of money-sucking doom.[/quote]

Amen.

11. get a cool roommate to split the cost of utilities and rent. then smoke double.

12. Healthy is fine as long as it's not organic, they overcharge that food all to hell.

13. Buy a vape, make edibles, buy in bulk or grow your own

14. [quote name='"Lauzmmj"']Buy a vape, make edibles, buy in bulk or grow your own[/quote]

This is true ... In growing now as I am getting towards an expensive habit! Haha :-D
    I would hate to know money spent on weed since I started smoking.
    Damn.

15. Become a patient and look for great FTP deals. Plus much cheaper in general as well.

16. another way of cutting down the food bill is of course to grow your own.