Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on a balcony

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Potentcy, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #1 Potentcy, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Smoke travels up because it is hot. Right???
    I will be living in an apartment for a couple months

I am on my top floor at my apartment, do you think that people below me on the lower balcony can smell me smoking mad trees?

2. If people were right out there as you were smoking, maybe the floor below could smell. Other than that, no.

3. Lol are you sure because the guy below me is a real prick and will call the cops.

4. depends how dank it is and if anybody is smoking a cig. i was on the top floor, out of 3, and ppl from the parking lot called me out one day saying i smell green as they went to there car. sketched me out a lot. if ur gonna smoke out there have someone smoke a cig. i would only smoke something u roll up but i dont really know the location so its really up to u. if the ppl below u rnt cool with it id b really careful. if ur inside then they wont smell it at all

5. dunno if you can roll a spliff that would be best.

6. Why would it be best to roll a joint? I can roll a perfect cone every time, but I prefer smoking pipe or bong. Plus more bang for your buck.

7. If the dude isn't outside, then its not going to smell. I'm not sure if smoke rises because of the heat, but regardless if its cold or hot, the smoke is gunna rise. If he calls the cops, tell the cops you were smoking a cigarette, they can't do shit.

8. Smoke rises, but once you blow out it chills quickly and falls due to the heavier particles. So the guy below should smell it and the guy above you lmao, but the truth is they can

9. Just sploof it out a window if you have to. When i get my first appartment (damn i hope soon) i want to smoke without worries of shit!

10. Yeah if you use a sploof nobody will smell it or see it.

11. I thought Canada was chill about herb?

12. Dude you got the beasters???!?!?!?!?:!?!??!?!?!?!?! I wanna go to bc and amsterdam before i die. Oh and leave a pack of bacon in the back of a cop car

13. Why would you ever, ever do that

14. #14 Potentcy, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Oh yeah. We are. Especially in my province. It's just the guy below me is just a douche and will call the cops. haha

edit:
    It's such a nice day. I wanna smoke outside. Nobody will smell it if they're inside. What if they have the window open? Fuck it.

15. Cause when me and my freinds see a cop car we say that we smell bacon. :rolleyes: we're immature but love smoking on the go and i am paranoid outside my house. Plus why would you not wanna? Just fucking rip up all the bacon to peices and throw it around the car. If their gonna waste time with arresting a person for possession then they can clean their fuckingc car. :smoke:

16. Oh, thought you meant just like a pack. Why waste a pack of delicious bacon?

17. #17 markhener, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Where you at? I smoke like atleast two j's on my balcony in t-dot and never had an issue.

18. Yeah dude they can smell it. I used to smoke on my roof all the time when I was in highschool and my family could totally smell it. Luckily they were/are cool.

19. leave the back door open and sit in the amartment and toke and blow it outside

20. Taking bong tokes outside. Werd.