Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking on 4:20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankRoll, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Do yall usually smoke on 4:20. Usually I want to smoke earlier in the day so I do but sometimes I wait til 4:20 just for the fun of it haha. ...... idk im baked but like do you ever wait til' 4:20 or definitely smoke or not really think about it.

2. It's just a number, I smoke atleast 3 times a day so i'm not going to wait until 4:20 AM or PM to smoke. There is some times where I finnish my sesh right when it turns to 4:20 without even knowing.

3. #3 architoker, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
    ive never been one to smoke at 4:20, but i always find that i'm smoking around that time. not because of it, though.

4. I'm gonna toke in 6 minutes to make that shit! lol

5. I love excuses to smoke weed

6. who doesnt love excuses to smoke weed?

7. if im about to blaze and i realize its like 4:00... ill wait for the fun of it when im with friends. but no more than that.. its nothing major..

8. its 4:54 am I too late for 4:20? fuck.. i guess ill smoke anyways..

9. oh would you look at the time, its 4:20, funny

*keeps smoking*

10. Weed?

11. I definitely start smoking earlier in the day...but if im free at 4:20 fuck yeah im lighting up

12. I think I smoked only one time at 4:20 am and not even onpurpose I didn't even realize it till my cuzzo pointed it out lmao

13. I'm sure I've smoked at that time, but not on purpose. I smoke when i wake up, before I go to sleep, and then whenever I want to or am able to in between. So 5 times a day at the least