Smoking Myself To Death

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Golden Spiral, May 27, 2013.

1. The last couple of days I've rendered myself useless. I've been really down.
    Friday I had a stupid car accident in a parking lot. I was drunk. I barely scratched a car, but security got me and did a whole drama thing. Now I gotta pay repairs and got legal trouble aswell.
    Since friday night I've stayed at home high as fuck.

Man what can I do besides confronting the consecuences, but still it makes me mad.
    Just wanted to get that out. Fucking sucks.

2. Lesson learned...don't drive drunk man.

3. Ive tried to smoke myself to death, didnt get past 1/2 oz and i just passed the fuck out for like 12 hours.

4. Nothing you can do except learn and move on.

5. Man up.
    Booze is for losers [unless you don't get behind the wheel while intoxicated then you coo] :D 

6. I hear if you inject 4 whole marijuanas you'll die :wave:

7. #7 Wiseguys, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    Did you get a DUI?  Shouldn't drive drunk but I bet you realize that now.

8. Could be a lot worse.. look at that..

You coulda killed someone, killed yourself, or seriously injured someone.. you could be in prison the next 5 years.. this ain't shit.. just a hiccup.. this too shall pass..

The shitty emotions that come with it will pass too, you just gotta give it some time

9. #9 Stonergurll, May 27, 2013

10. Liesss!! That's definitely not true

11. Smoking may numb the pain but the issue still remains, you just have to confront and accept your situation. You can only move forward. May better luck come your way  :wave:

12. You could smoke socks. Might work

13. I was 4 blunts in and 2 fourties down when I had to take my friend home. I was pretty fucked up and I made it home safely. I wasn't exactly drunk but I was definitely fucked up. it's really not that hard, though I don't endorse or encourage driving under influences

14. #14 Just DAB It, May 27, 2013
    You lose with booze every time, thats why I stick to THC and CBDs!

15. #15 The Golden Spiral, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Haha happened to me. Woke upmsaturday 3pm after 5gs

No I didn't not from the us. But yeah I know. I was just around buzzed. Just looking to get home after a friday night :(

edit: just looked for dui.
    I was high too, but they just cared(noticed) the typsiness. which was right above limit. this contributes to my madness

Yeah I know, I know I was irresponsible. Lucky as well. Thanks for worrying!

And yeah I'm pretty much over it by now, Gotta keep going.

16. Haha happened to me. Woke upmsaturday 3pm after 5gs

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Wiseguys" data-time="1369615431">Did you get a DUI? Shouldn't drive drunk but I bet you realize that now.
    </blockquote>

No I didn't not from the us. But yeah I know. I was just around buzzed. Just looking to get home after a friday night :(

edit: just looked for dui.

I was high too, but they just cared(noticed) the typsiness. which was right above limit. this contributes to my madness

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="TinManThaBoyBoy" data-time="1369618352">Could be a lot worse.. look at that..You coulda killed someone, killed yourself, or seriously injured someone.. you could be in prison the next 5 years.. this ain't shit.. just a hiccup.. this too shall pass..The shitty emotions that come with it will pass too, you just gotta give it some time
    </blockquote>Yeah I know, I know I was irresponsible. Lucky as well. Thanks for worrying!

And yeah I'm pretty much over it by now, Gotta keep going.
    </blockquote>a!

17. can I join you?

b!
    c!

Join me on what? You want to be a mason satanic priest too?

Wait I don't care come join me on anything and I'll share my jay!

19. b!

c!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Baked 4 Life" data-time="1369755860">can I join you?
    </blockquote>

Join me on what? You want to be a mason satanic priest too?

Wait I don't care come join me on anything and I'll share my jay!
    </blockquote>
    Yea man I have no clue how I posted 'a!'.. im guessing my app fucked up

20. This is absolutely right kids stay away from that..
    Injecting whole marijuanas can quite literally destroy your cardiovascular system.

Once the first stem or leaf gets to the heart(appx. 5 second) it will be stopped up and result in lack of bloodflow, ruptured veins, and shock.

My advice to op;

Don't worry be happy!

You gotta just do it...be +positive.

Not for aides tho