Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Moles (Tobacco and weed bowl)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zepp, May 5, 2009.

1. Anyone else here smoke moles? (Half tobacco half weed in bong hit)

They are pretty fucking good, you get a fat tobacco rush, you feel super fucked up after taking one. I get more lightheaded with 1 mole than I do with a whole cig, and to be honest its not bad at all to take in a bong.

2. dont know about that..
    make your bong reeeek nless u clean it.
    but cant say iv mixed tobbaci and bud in a bong b4.

3. Moles (I have always heard and have referred to them as molers) are great, I smoke them all the time. I always try to have tobacco with my weed whether it be a spliff, blunt, or a moler. I love the "energetic" feeling from the tabacco and of course the high from the dank.

4. I've seen it done, never done it myself. I find the tobacco to be too harsh on my throat.

5. I stopped smoking tobakky just recently, because I've been getting urges to have a cigarette when I see one. But this sounds good, I'll try a "mole" one of these days :)

6. #6 JohnnyAppleS33d, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    When I went back-packing around Europe last summer nearly every person I ran into that blazed mixed tobakky and weed. It must be a European thing because I know ZERO people stateside that do that on a regular basis.

Personally I don't understand why ANYONE would mix weed and tobacco. If you want an energetic buzz, smoke a sativa dominant strain - don't throw dirty ass tobacco in with high-grade weed. I mean seriously, tobacco taste like complete dirt - unless you're smoking mids, I think it's a crime to ruin the flavor, taste, and high of good weed with anything else.

When we asked why Euro's mixed their shit, everyone would always tell us that either was A) too expensive to smoke straight weed, or B) straight weed was too strong for them.

On another note, Europeans aren't fans of blunts either. In two months of back-packing we only found ONE headshop (in the middle of Budapest) that sold blunt wraps.

Tying the two subjects together, we rolled a 3.5 gram blunt of widow when we got back to Amsterdam the second time and shared it with a few Euro people we met @ the Flying Pig... they looked at us like we were retarded and quit a 1/4 of the way through. We left and went to hot-box a bathroom with the rest of the blunt (don't ask, bathrooms at the Flying Pig are TINY, so yes, this is a feasible idea). When we finished, my bud stood up from sitting down and literally passed out - I mean fell over, hit the wall, passed out. Maybe that's why European people mix?

7. Ya dude moles are pretty tight. Try packing layers (tobacco-weed-tobacco-weed) instead of batches, there harder to snap through so you end up getting more smoke.

I don't know what you mean by the "energetic high you get" I usually just put in my headphones and retreat to mole land for about ten minutes before I can function.

Try a hash and mole bowl they are like mole squared.

8. Im from England and I always mix baccy and weed about 60-40 for a join and 80-20 for a bong mix, both in favour of weed. I prefere the taste. I keep blunts 100% weed though.

9. In canada we call these "poppers"

and what people do is take a small part of a cig (paper and all) and stick it in the hole of the bowl, then put the weed on top. This way no smoke goes through until you ash the cig and pull it through, getting everything in one hit.

I hate it with a passion :smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I used to do it, and get fucked up on it. Id feel ill after so i stopped, but I got an instant hit, shaky legs and it was great.

GYAZ, you sig sounds like something from Twin Peaks haha just with a few words changed..

11. I was reading about this today and somebody referred to it as "yachts" like the luxury class of boats. I wish everyone would use the same lingo.

12. I would never call it smoking "moles" but yes I love them. I usually only use tobac in a spliff or waterbong. Getting like .3g bud with the same or little more/less tobacco and ripping it all at once. Get's me ripped in one hit. Though I usually save that for mid/high mids and I like to smoke my headies straight(aside form the occasional blunt).

13. I don't like this, because it shortens and harshens your hit, Stinks up your piece, and taints the taste of the smoke.

I prefer to smoke tobacco a few mins after I finish a sesh

14. Lmao yea and all the ppl I know who rip some tobaccy with their greens classify it as a: MULL RIP, as in, add a little mull to the bowl you'll want a bigger head rush. Yacht sounds chill tho. ALSO! its called a FORT ROUGE if you put a bit of tobacco under the weed and on top of it. that way it clears easier.

15. poppers are gross..why disrespect your herb by throwing tobacco on it..i dont get it

16. Why smoke mj at all. We could all just, not smoke... I dont get it. :rolleyes:

17. everyone is australia smokes with bacci in the bowls

18. Just preference man, I think it tastes better and conseverves your herb.

Its the prayer the marines in Full metal jacket say :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G551KpNnA0]YouTube - My Rifle[/ame]

19. Here in Australia everyone does it. A cone (bowl in the states) is either "spun" or "straight", spun being mixed with tobacco.

I didn't like the idea of polluting my weed with nasty ass tobacco at first, but honestly, it really is better.

Weed is pretty expensive here, $25 a gram if you buy in small quanitities. (Although you can buy a half ounce for $175) so people usually spin, especially in social situations. With a ratio of 60:40 weed to tobacco, I get just as high off of 3 cones of spun as I do off of 3 cones of straight.

The tobacco burns much better than weed, it makes it easier to rip a cone all at once, and I think it has something to do with the amount of THC you get. Either way, you get more high off of the same amount of weed when you spin. Or maybe it's the nicotene. I don't know.

Personally I think tobacco is kinda sketchy so I spin about 70-30.

To each his own, I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  20. 175 a half! Shiiit. I live in Canada and its about 175 for a nice ounce of regular. Bit more for primo. But yea from a bong you got a nice head rush from the rip and conserve weed but i wouldn't mix while rolling a spliffy. Favorite combo is have a nice straight herb rip then one thats spun about 60 baccy / 40 kush for that after toke smoke.