Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking literally all day?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Feb 15, 2014.

That sounds eerily similar to what Thomas Jefferson said...lol...

""Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see.""

2. just do something a walk to the store for cigars and sweet tea always perked me up. like g said stay active. im not sure about the omega 3s but granny storm crow talks about them and i got the latest list i'll just peep it but activeness and diet for sure affect your high, be a lazy bum have bummy high. and be mindful what you smoke sativa vs indica everyone here probably knows the difference but i will say don't just get stoned all day i did a lot but I've been sober a while and when i start again im gonna try and keep my t low.

3. I would go out more but its fucking cold as shit and theres a ton of snow out right now. And yea my diet sucks when I'm high lol. But yeah really tho fuck winter I hate it so much can't wait until I can finally move back to cali..

4. where are you now? and tell me you aren't blanking bd for the love of god don't blank bd :eek: ... :confused_2:

5. save wake and bakes for the weekends.

if you don't, you'll be chasing the high all day.
    burning out, getting baked, and repeat. blows through your stash pretty quick.

6. I'm going to start sparking up only on days that I don't have work.

7. I like smoking before work..I enjoy the drive because I'm the kinda person who likes to make people laugh..so I am always actually ready to go see all of my fellow peoples

8. I do wake-n-bake every day and do pinchies all day long. It won't make you lazy, but if your lazy it won't get you up and at'em!

But if I had to buy all my herb I would smoke much less!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk