Smoking leaves.........

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by RecStoner, Nov 7, 2010.

1. I just finished with a little maintenance of some leaves and such, I am about to throw them in the fire place.

has anyone smoked clippings?

2. save em for making hash...you can smoke your trimmings but theres no thc in them i heard...im not sure though

3. You can smoke your leaves. They taste like sh*t, but if you have a pretty mature plant they will get you high. Just need to smoke a little more than normal.

And yes, saving them for hash is good too.

Good luck.

4. It can get you high, but it also can give you a pounding headache. Try it, see how it affects you.

When I was a teenager in the 70s, most bags were leaves (and stems and seeds) -- it was really cool if you got some actual, recognizable bud in the bag. Maybe that's why it cost only $20-$30 an oz back then...

5. Ha!. I smoked some of my trim recently, just for shits and giggles. Brought me right back to the daze of my youth! Smells and tastes different, harsh as HELL! But it brought back a lot of good memories. I can't ever remember passing a J without coughing out"Shits pretty harsh man" to the next guy when I was young!