Smoking leaves get you high?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Fenderkiller, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Hey, guys. Will smoking leaves from an adult plant get you high? even if they are not frosty?

2. not really, the only thc in leaf would be trichomes

sugar leaves are nice for kiefing/shake/hash/etc, but plain green leaves won't do a thing

3. No, it won't get you high

4. My leaves give me a buzz! on a one to ten scale...Ehh, I'd say... a 2. maybe a 3. you just know that if u don't have any buds, at least u can smoke the leaves. I collect all my leaves like a hoarder lol

5. [quote name='"CANNAweed420"']My leaves give me a buzz! on a one to ten scale...Ehh, I'd say... a 2. maybe a 3. you just know that if u don't have any buds, at least u can smoke the leaves. I collect all my leaves like a hoarder lol[/quote]

That's probably pretty bad for your lungs, and why not just get bud, why smoke leaves? And I highly doub they give you any buzz, it's probably all placebo

6. well some say that they will give you a small high so id say when ur cut em all off grind em up and tryn bake em, might work decently

7. If you haven't flushed them you are also smoking all the nutrients you put into your ladies.

8. Smoking leaves can give you a pounding headache.

9. Headaches for sure

10. I've seen people juicing the leaves, supposedly gets your body some of the CBD's... or something

11. Smoking leaves can get you quite high but usually taste like crap. The only people I have seen that seem to enjoy smoking leaves is old hippies. If you've ever known real hippies, they don't usually have a lot of standards on what they will put in their mouth.

12. I'm a hippie all the way! But my leaves prolly taste better than these young ass kids bud they grow hahahaa (laughing at u)

13. Hahaha we youngins are the future. I would bet money that I could out grow you any day of the week.

#HeyJabroni

14. Highly doubt that, never will know either! So yeah, what future lol?

15. They can get you buzzed. Might give you a headache if you are prone to headaches. I've smoked a batch off one of my females a few times, and it worked in a pinch, but it's short lived, and it tastes like burning leaves.

16. I haven't grown before, just perusing this section, so correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the nutrients also be in the buds you smoke?

17. Yes, if the plant wasn't flushed before harvest. Also, Curing the buds for a few weeks after harvest will also allow the nutes to break down, and will accomplish the same thing as flushing.

18. [quote name='"purplerhino"']

I haven't grown before, just perusing this section, so correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the nutrients also be in the buds you smoke?[/quote]

Absolutely yes. I don't see how you can "feed" your plant nutrients/chemicals for several months and just wash them away with some plain water a week before you harvest.

If it's in the bottle it's in the bud.

Plants do not do this magical blood type transfusion in the last week of it's life, forcing out the chems, just because you give them water.

It's more like some of the chemicals are leaching out of the buds during a "cure".

Studies have shown using chemicals on fruits and vegetables greatly reduces the nutritional value of the product.

You can smoke leaves it will get you something.

BeZ...V

19. only if you tend to mistake a headache for a buzz......................

20. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']only if you tend to mistake a headache for a buzz......................[/quote]

Witch I think 90% of the people on here think is a high.