Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking late at night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PeacefulStoner, Apr 29, 2011.

1. It just turned 3 in the morning and i'm still up. I think im gonna smoke a few bong rips though because i cant sleep!

Peace to all the late late night stoners!

Who else likes tokin up in the wee hours of the mornin? :smoke:

2. 2 AM sessions are the best, no cars are out and the streets are quiet. :)

3. i always stay up late cuz i nap during the day time sometimes after class and toke when everyone sleeps at night so i can relax after a workout

4. Took a nap earlier -___- can't sleep now. Class in a few hours, no bud.

5. Love toking it up around 2-4, outside it is so peaceful.

I've been to heaven at night :)

6. Smoking a bowl right now while I watch Weeds. Parents left me money for the weekend and I have the house to myself. Guess who bought an 1/8 of purple trainwreck and is skipping class to bake? This kid

7. True that. 'Bout to go deliver some papers, it's nice to be able to drive down the main streets in my town and see only one or two cars. Makes gettin' my smoke on easy:smoke:

8. i have insomnia so i always just blaze up and chill. anyways i have to stay DL so late night is better.

9. it just turned 4:17 I just got off work, and im lighting a joint and packing my bong.

10. Its nice to just stay up late and smoke, Ive been fishing all night so toking it up and catching some fish has been nice.

11. ^catfish also eat marijuana haha, put a stem on a hook as a joke and hooked one :smoke:

12. up right now at 1am ripping ice cold bongs enjoying the nice breeze in the dead of night atmosphere <3

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Best time to stare endlessly into the far reaches of space and ponder it all.

14. Don't bother watching past season 5, gets shitty :/

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. you realize he posted that 4 years ago... Right?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. Now I do!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Late nights are amazing. It's so still it's almost scary

18. Nothing's more relaxing than it being 1:30 in the morning, you're all alone, it's about 65 degrees and raining outside, and you crack open the window and smoke a bowl.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Smoked at 4 30 last night after going out for food... Ended up watching family guy till 6 am. It was great, fuck sleep.

20. I usually only smoke at night, daylight highness is too much for me haha :)

:smoke: