smoking kit

Discussion in 'General' started by Herbal Epiphany, Apr 10, 2013.

1. #1 Herbal Epiphany, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    whats is in you guy's smoking kit?

my everyday smoking kit
    pax ,spacecase grinder, spacecase stash case, sploofs ,mason jars ,extra parts for pax in case i need them, as well as i will be getting my raw rolling tray and a bunch of papers with a pipe and scale soon and later plans to get a volcano and bong
    any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. Gum and extra containers

3. how is the pax?

4. its stealthy and saves a bunch of bud its amazing how long i can make it last while only using pax also smell makes it ideal for inside usage its also a more healthy way to get medicated but im not gonna lie nothing beats the feeling of a kingsize jay in your hand :smoking:

definitely worth 250$ to me its probably saved me numerous trips to get more bud

5. Nice I have the mflb myself and love it but it's probably nothing compared to the pax

6. actually i have tried it and its the only other portable vape i recommend
    port: pax mflb
    at home: volcano extreme q
    in between:solo
    mflb is a great vape just a little harder to use and deal with then pax vape production is similar but the mflb is also over 100$ cheaper which is a very good price

7. the search function is in my kit.

8. I've got 2. One has my weed, pipe, papers, spare lighter and eyedrops in it. And the other is for concerts/parties, just a little ibuprofen bottle that can fit my 1-hitter and a couple grams.

9. Reading this thread gave me a headache. Use some punctuation dude!
    Anyways, in my daily use stash box is a bowl, chillum, kief press, grinder, scale, various scrapers/pokers, lighter, and papers. I find myself trying to conserve, so my water pieces aren't really part of my daily kit.

10. I see what you did there ;)

11. My friend's house.