Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Keif

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cigarelephant, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Hey blades,

=P

I have been smoking for about 6 months now.. weekends only ( maybe once or twice durring the week night if i want to get high)

Anyways my grinder is getting quite full of keif and I would like to smoke it.
    I have a nice bong/mfbl/one hitter and a nice little glass pipe/bowl.

I have enough keif for about one or two real good hits in the bong ( to give you an idea of how much keif I have. the bong bowl is a decent size.)

so i was wondering what i should smoke out of to get the highest?
    I was thinking of taking a real fat rip of the bong, or maybe sitting back and slurping the keif away in the mfbl?

also should I mix it with abit of weed?
    or just smoke all the keif in one sesh?

thank you in advance =)

2. One hitter ive heard people getting higher on .2 of Keif then a whole bowl of dank.

3. top your bowls with it. you'll waste less and it'll do the trick. or layer bowls.

4. This ^. Love topping bowls with keif. But if you don't have any bud then just put a screen in the bowl and rip that shit.

5. Tried and true method.

You could also use a presser and smoke it all straight to the face. Also good. Hard to go wrong with kief.

6. Experiment and find what you like best. Everyone likes different things, one mans volcano is anothers roor

7. sweet sounds good.

thanks for all the feedback guys!

I havent decided what I am going to do yet.. but i am leaning towards the whole layering with weed thing. but mostley keif.

im really exited and hope to get super baked lol.
    its to bad my gf cant handle as much as me, i want her to be able to get high as i do! lol

8. gotta love using the search function. thanks for the advice guys