Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking keif

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beautifulbudTO, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Im completely out of bud but i've got about a gram of kief + a bong and papers and some loose tobacco. T have never smoked kief and i was wondering what would be the best way of doing it.

2. I would roll it around and then squish the little clip to the side of my bowl and spark it sideways, or put it in a cigarett or something, better yet fill the hole in your bowl with resin then smoke the kief

3. [​IMG]
    BNW

4. #4 Uglyboyceo, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
    Bong rips should get you real high if you can somehow stop it from just falling in the hole

5. Yo their is ash just throw it over that and those metal bowls have screens it's straight

• Like Like x 1