Smoking JWH-18

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokinbosnian, May 16, 2010.

1. I once smoked a chemical called jwh-18 it looks like cocaine its a powder but a little bit harder then it but anyways I smoked it once and diddnt feel nothing and I smoked it anoter time and I was fucking higher then a kite! You can smoke it or take it in any way oraly or smoke it vaporize it and all that and it comes in miliigrams but it gets youu high like you smoked alot of weed! So share some stories with me if you smoked this or if you have any questions feel free to ask :D

2. i tried it a couple times, i didnt really like it that much. Along with a kinda artificial weed high i got these wierd visual distortions that were just kinda annoying. Like everything was moving back and forth and it made it hard to focus. It felt more like a body high than a head high. Maybe its just not for me

3. I feel you, everytime I smoked id want to pass out for hours.

4. haha yea i didnt feel that but my friend took a hit at like 5 pm, went home an hour later and slept for the rest of the night

5. I smoked Spice last night for the first time. I think its sprayed with a little bit of that JWH chemical but not sure. My high was crazy. I was really relaxed. But Ive heard so many bad things about it that im probably not going to do it anymore.

6. please, dont smoke spice. theres another thread about this. it is so harmful to the body, it is far more cancerous than anything else. if youre on probation or something and get drug tested, just stay clean. dont fuck with that chemical stuff, stick to the natural herb.