Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking just like any other day and....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iTokeat420, Dec 14, 2008.

1. I puked.

I just took a big hit in from a mini pipe, and coughed twice and puked. I have been smoking for about 8 months or so, and never have puked before.

is this normal?

2. Gag reflex dude.

I've puked a few times from super milky bong rips, it happens to the best of us.

3. ya, just smoked your self sick with big rips. it happens bro. You'll learn to control it.

4. I have puked 3 times now while taking a hit...2 times while smoking with people(was able to catch it in my mouth and spit it off to the side), and 1 time by myself where I eneded up throwing up on my shirt haha..it was easy to clean so no big deal.

5. you may have been dehydrated, ry drinmnkin some water befoe you toke. but yeah, ive never puked from smokin before,. it prolly sux.

6. deff. normal man. I took a gravity once that had me coughing and throwing up for like 5 minutes haha

7. Ha these threads always depress me

I hope i never throw up from smoking weed , although yesterday me and a friend hotboxed 5 joints just as an experiment to get really high

and i felt a little sick sometimes but i was overwhelmed with the highh

8. Yeah, we hotboxed my friend's tiny ford focus with my other friend's illadelph and two of us puked.. i guess we were just taking too big hits.. idk

9. That's a bummer. To this day, I haven't thrown up from weed.

10. Its usually the reason you throw up when smoking. Sometimes though you can smoke too much and green out, and throw up because of how intoxicated you are and not because you're coughing.

11. popedude is right....its like the gag reflex. too big of a rip, singe your throat, puke. i've personally never done it, but i've come so close ripping this one kids roor, i like had to literally 'sit the next couple plays out'

12. word

it isn't that hard to not puke especially with a pipe, you just have to ease up on a rip when it's starting to burn your throat

on a bong it goes down a lot smoother so it can be deceptive

the one smoking device that I've seen more people puke from than anything else is the grav, those things can destroy

13. ive puked off of great weed as well as schwag... the bomb ass weed had me coughing so hard i puked and the schwag was packed into a bong (with out me knowing it was schwag) and i took a massive rip and puked instantly because it tasted like shit....

14. Yeah man i've seen it happen, fortunately i've never thrown up myself.

Once when we were all 15 though, we were over at this one guy's house, about 7 of us all taking mad rips from my buddy's bong.

My one friend took a huge rip and forgot to clear the chamber, i took a huge rip, forgot to clear the chamber, all the while drawing more and more smoke into the chamber.

We pass it to this one kid with ridiculously long hair, like a major hippy, and he TAKES A FUCKING TRIPLE FAT BONG RIP. Like the equivalent of 3-4 mega rips.

He blew it all out, smoke filled the deck, and then he puked his guts up, right in the middle of the sesh circle.

Also my buddy took too big a rip at this same sesh and puked off the side, and sat out the next couple bong rips.

15. I JUST WANTED TO SAY MUSTARD TIGER IS MY BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trailer park boys is the shit my nig

16. Ya gravity bongs definitely blow my head off...i had a friend who threw up off a grav bong he said its the highest hes ever been ha

17. lol I have never puked while smoking but I could just imagine someone coughing and then puking all over their shirt/bong priceless..

18. grav's do make ya puke sometimes :D
    2 of my buddies when they first got bukket they'd take turns between hitting it and the trash can ... ive puked a few times, and im sure i will again :D

19. I've puked twice. The first time the fucking bowl cashed and ash flew into my throat and mouth, so I'm sitting there waiting for my friend to hand me a drink he had and BOOM! Puked right into the toilet next to me (we were in my dorm bathroom). Then the very next day, we're hitting the bowl like normal and all of a sudden I just stood up off the toilet, turned around, puked once, sat back down, and took my hit like nothing happened. Weirdest thing ever.