Smoking Joints

Discussion in 'General' started by MorningTrip, May 1, 2006.

1. Now that I think about it, I've never been a big fan of smoking joints. I've always preferred either a pipe or bong. I guess I could deduce it from the idea that after you smoke a joint and go into public places, you are often associated with cigarette smoking. With a pipe, you're only left with that sweet, distinct aroma.

Your thoughts?

2. usually bong rips for me :bongin::smoke:

3. usually bong rips for me aswell, but occasionaly i smoke joints

4. i'd always prefer a bong or a pipe, but if it has to be a quicky or something sneaky a J is the way to go

5. come on, joints are so fucking classic. I roll at least one everyday. can you carry your bong in your pocket? well i've always got a pack of papers, ready to roll. :D

6. I can't carry a bong in my pocket, but I can with my mini pipe that was my first homemade pipe. It's about 2 inches long and I've named it Chipotle because that is what it said on the pen tube I made it from.:cool:

7. man i fucking love joints and blunts so dont fuck with them........:mad:

8. im with ya. im always tokin out of my glass piece. occasionally i think its cool to smoke a j. alot of times if im smoking with others we roll one up. other then that ista all about the piece.

9. I Love Joints.
    Specially these
    bad boys.

[​IMG]