Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Jobs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JZR420, Dec 19, 2013.

1. 1st post, I am 18, graduated high school, I am addicted to the kush.

I need to get a job, but don't want to give up the herb..

I can dishwash and continue smoking, but where would that get me in life..

So it looks like I HAVE to stop smoking just to pass a drug test to get a reasonable job..

Anyone that has been in my position, do you have any advice

2. You wash dishes, assuming you work in a kitchen... Become a chef? No drug tests, work your way up the ranks fuck college!

3. [quote name="Kush cookies" post="19188312" timestamp="1387411597"]You wash dishes, assuming you work in a kitchen... Become a chef? No drug tests, work your way up the ranks fuck college![/quote]What he said. Restaurant life is chill for stoners like me. You work hard for 8 plus hours and then roll a blunt after your shift...nothing more rewarding than that haha.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. or come to a place like canada where they don't drug test you, even for high end jobs.

They only drug test you if you operate heavy machinery or something along those lines

5. Your like me man I know your position very well. My last job was a union job and I just conned my way out of my drug test lol. I eventually got laid off. But man these days the economy sucks so quitting the herb for a little is well worth getting a good job so oyu can buy more of that greenery. I am currently looking for employment and I am staying away from the green stuff for awhile. 

6. Most jobs don't require a drug test unless you'll be operating something dangerous. But yeah get your head out of the sink man I did that shit for a year and it nearly mentally ruined me. Hospitality is a bitch unless you're in a low key place

7. #8 JZR420, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2013
    I could take the chef route and do enjoy cooking.

Every job in my area drug tests besides fast food

8. Carpenter ?

9. Drug dealer?

Not sure how it works where you are, but here the only people who get drug tested are the people who operate machinery or are at some risk to the somebody, meaning they're many jobs without drug tests. My advice would be to research into jobs which do not require drug tests until you find one which suits your needs.

10. Dealing isn't work experience. :p

What about sucking cock in exchange for $?   :laughing:

12. If your sweatin i'd call it work

13. Haha fucking funny guys.

14. I work with a landscaping company and plow in the winter make big bucks which means big bags ;)

15. Union job, no drug tests. Also grow pot, good skill to have.

16. Go somewhere that its legal and get a job in the legal cannabis industry? Budtender? Grower?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Age 21 :/

18. I thought it was 18?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Grind man. Try to work 2 jobs and always save your money, dont blow it on anything. If you have to buy food then live off of red beans and rice. Do scrap metal/recycling as a side job. Save every single penny you have and keep it accounted for. Whenever you have free time on the internet, constantly look for ways you can make money online as well. Such as selling goodwill shit on Ebay/amazon.