Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking, Jobs, Moving and the dreaded DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Littering and, Oct 21, 2010.

1. So I am a relatively new smoker, been at it for a few years and managed so far by myself. However, I am looking into getting a job on Cap. Hill as an intern. I am curious if anyone knows the following:
    1.) If they make interns piss in a cup or saw off a bunch of my scalp?
    2.) If so, how long will I need to quit for to let my 6'4" 280 lb body clear out.
    3.) What kind of smoking culture does DC have? Is there any area I should stay away from, or does EBDIT?
    Asking all this at once is certainly not getting my post count up, but I'd rather not spam the board. Thanks in advance.
    Littering and... Littering and.... Littering and....SMOKING THE REEFER!:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. 1.) I think they do make you take a urine test. I honestly have no clue about hair tests. Call them up about it. If it's only piss, then you only have to be clean for a month, but for hair, it's 90 days. You can pass these tests by cheating them, but if you want to pass them legitly, then just wait.
    2.) 30 days for urine test, 90 for hair test
    3.) DC has medicinal marijuana laws enacted. Or at least I'm 99% sure. I dunno much about DC except the fact it's like an hour from where I live :p.