Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking is hard with a broken hand

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by awesometron, Feb 25, 2011.

1. is what i have learned today. anyone else had any similar problems?

i almost lit my beard on fire twice today smoking lefty...

2. thats too bad. When will you be able to use it again?

3. i can vape with a broken hand :)

4. someone I knew had a broken arm.. he wraped a bic with beesline and brought the end up over by where the flame comes out.... he lit the lighter and beesline with his good hand transfered the now lit beesline to his bad hand and smoked that way.

5. Even harder with a broken jaw.

6. even harder with a broken bowl.

7. even harder with broken weed

8. When i had my broken hand, i had a splint across my pinky and if i moved it up a little i could fit a joint into the space between the splint and the end of my finger and i could toke and look like Dr. Evil at the same time haha:smoke:

9. Hey get a plastic manakin arm. Let the manakin hold it while u smoke. Pretty smart right? Just get a manakin arm will be hard.

10. I've seen Youtube vids of people lighting a regular ole spoon with one hand. Looks like a PITA but if it works, it works.

11. I'm sorry bro, i'd light it for ya if i could

12. try smoking with a shattered jaw

13. Edibles work wonders.