Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking inside

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by twakker, Jun 14, 2012.

1. need some tips for it not to smell at all, parents are upstairs asleep, i have a basement in the bathroom there is this odd fan like thing that is connected to the vents, but i dont know how it turns on or if it does at all.

2. Smoke outside.

3. Make a sploof, dryer sheets in a paper towel tube (or any other cylinder)

The bowl will still smell, so cover it.

Maybe make a big fort and smoke in it!

4. put some dryer sheets inside that cardboard toilet paper shit and blow the smoke threw there it wont smell

5. thanks ill try that any other? cause its gonna smell right when i light it, but i wish i could go outside just cant too shady atm.

6. smoke in the bathroom, blow hits out the window, take a hot shower after

i have done this countless times and there is zero smell

7. Unless you have a fan pointing straight out the window set to high, and I speak from experience DON'T FUCKING DO IT. Trust me the shit lingers around for hours. You'd be better off sneaking outside.

P.S. The dryer sheet shit doesn't work. The only reason you can't smell it because you're high as shit, and you've been smelling it the whole time.

8. I used to smoke in my room out of a bong, I'd smoke my cone making sure I inhale every last bit of smoke, then just quickly blow it out the window, then spray deodorant or whatever. but my dad rarely came in my room anyway

9. Don't smoke inside your parents house without their permission. It's definitely the way to go if you want to be kicked out or have them hate on you smoking weed.

10. Ask mom what would be best, it is her house not ours.

11. Did no one mention getting febreeze, incents or candles? I have no windows in my room and I toke in here daily. My mom doesn't care mind you but she doesn't want me smoking in the house... obviously she hasn't noticed yet.

I use a sploof, incents and candles. If you have a big space the incents will work best.

12. Incense and spray is the worst. Makes you look more guilty, puts extra pollutants in the air and just makes it smell like weed and spray/scented smoke. I am always amazed when people do that, if you are paranoid smoking in your home you probably shouldn't be smoking or even living there.

You use fresh air, you know a window. Candle is fine but air is all you need, still ask mommy where you can smoke to be safe.

13. Just go outside

14. #14 MrxNiceGuy, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    SMOKE OUT SIDE!

You might get away with it once or twice but one time you will be way too stoned and fuck up and your parents will KILL YOU!

Smoke out side if you want to smoke....

If you want to get high inside, make brownies when no ones home!

Then store them in tupper ware, you can get high inside whenever you want no fear of getting caught!

I can help you make 8 strong brownies with an eighth of medical grade or 16 strong brownies with a quater of medical grade. You would only need 2 to lift you off into space.

15. I said this before ,... You should just smoke outside and quit trying to risk gettig caught cause then you will make another thread of how you got caught and we will tell you .... You should of smoked outside and then you will I know I made a mistake and from now on I will smoke outside

16. [quote name='"Shaaaft"']Did no one mention getting febreeze, incents or candles? I have no windows in my room and I toke in here daily. My mom doesn't care mind you but she doesn't want me smoking in the house... obviously she hasn't noticed yet.

I use a sploof, incents and candles. If you have a big space the incents will work best.[/quote]

Because all that shit isnt a giveaway you should be a ninja you stealthy .... She just doesn't say anythig

17. Turn the shower on and use a blow dryer to blow the smoke out the window, A sploof would also work really well. I wouldn't roll with anything tobacco, because it's gonna make the smell a lot harder to get rid of.

18. [quote name='"Sativa ']

P.S. The dryer sheet shit doesn't work. The only reason you can't smell it because you're high as shit, and you've been smelling it the whole time.[/quote]

Works if you do it right...

19. Go smoke outside. You will have a better high than be paranoid about the smell.

20. Does your bathroom have a vent? Some do to get rid of the moisture from the shower but they suck the smoke up no problem