Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking inside without window?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeLE, Mar 12, 2012.

1. also a word about sploofs. dryer sheets work pretty well, but i replaced them with these big fluffy swiffer pads and it works like twice as well now. so if you have anything like that i would try it. when i blow smoke into the sploof barely any smoke comes out the other side.

2. Gotta love Stoner Ingenuity! :cool:

3. insent is best bet

4. [quote name='"Lerf"']insent is best bet[/quote]

I thought that said "incest is best".

5. ok i may be fucked. idk if its my glasses or my eyes playing tricks on me (paranoia) but i think my whole house is smokey... logically i know its not but i see it... and my room reeks (thankfully only my room).

6. Damn dude your crazy

7. Air conditioners recirculate air back into the room not blow it out man.

8. You'll be okay man. Just spray some feBreeze and don't worry about it you'll be fine

9. Lolololol ur crazy dude, just smoke in ur car at night or something

10. What i used to do was grab baby powder and throw some in the air. baby powder from my experience works wonders. that and febreeze. dont trust your own nose. when half way through a sesh, leave your room for about 5 mins or so, then walk back in. you will then know for sure if what you have been doing to hide the smell works

11. How has nobody suggested ozium?

Go buy ozium. It'll smail like nuttin

12. I don't get why everyone has trouble with smoking inside. I don't even have a window down here in my basement and it never smells the day after. Just do a bunch of small tokes and breathe into a sploof or a bundle of blankets and then spray axe or febreeze over it.

13. dump all your dirty clothes onto your bed and blow inside of it lol.

no windows in a room? sounds like a fuckin dungeon rofl.

if you insist on smoking in room have air freshener handy and spray ur room up a bit after every session.

also take a towel and started flappin it for air circulation.

14. I would say if your lucky enough that the AC unit blows outside, and you take individual hoots you should be fine by spraying a little febreeze in your room. Without the febreeze I think your room would still smell for an hour or two.x

15. lol why do people keeping saying the ac unit blows outside, how is it supposed to cool your room if it blows all the cool air out the window

16. a lot of confusion in this thread.

and the window must be tiny if all it can fit is the AC. what if your house is on fire and you are trapped in your room? turn on the AC? lol

17. [quote name='"Sunn"']lol why do people keeping saying the ac unit blows outside, how is it supposed to cool your room if it blows all the cool air out the window[/quote]

They're saying to blow it out when its not running...i think

18. no it takes hot air and humidity out whilst cooling the new air. it cycles the air so you have fresh air to breath. it worked last night. even used my bong. the sploof is the main thing that helps. yes some does get cycled back in (the smell) but the sploof absorbs most of the smoke (i didnt even see any leaving the end). and with the constant cycling of air the smell was gone in about an hour. with that said im not going to make a habit of smoking inside just yet. the added stress cancels out the comfort of smoking in my room. at least not till i get a couple cans of ozium. i used a lot of air freshener last night.

19. well it has slides on the side to seal the window but i opened one and it was covered in spider webs so i just said "nope!" and closed it again. and it gets way too hot in here without the AC for me to get rid of it. i live in florida.

20. i had the same problem as you, until i bought a vaporizer.