Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Inside or Outside - Hypothetical

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by the_tree, May 22, 2009.

1. If you could only smoke inside or outside for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

2. Inside, because then afterwards I can go outside :) unless you mean you gotta stay inside or outside.

3. Why did you delete it and make the same thread again?

Inside because...its safe. But blazing outside is better until youve been high for more than 10 minutes. Nature high is cool though.

4. inside for sure. once winter comes i never smoke outside unless i really have to. plus like jman said you can go outside after you smoke!

5. inside. how would you be able to smoke outside if it started raining or something?

6. Lol, I thought the title was too vague, no responses.

7. 80% of the time, I will be smoking inside...I will go with inside. woot.

8. I've done my fair share of both. But if I had to choose I guess I'd rather smoke outside. Finding a chill hideout is the best fo sho.

9. I guess you could say both for me, I'm usually driving around smoking hahaha

10. inside deff. has anyone smoked a J outside on even a slightly windy day? it doesnt even cherry it just sucks

11. Is there an option C? Cause id rather smoke in a patio type shit. All open and shit but under a roof. But if there isnt. Inside. Then go outside and explore! Nature is pretty cool when your high. ANd Praying Mantises are pretty awesome when you are all O.O

12. Inside, it gets freezing here in the winter so I don't wanna go outside and freeze my ass off to smoke a bowl. And I can always go outside after I smoke.

13. Idk i like to smoke insides. dont have to worry about the flame on ur bic going out from the wind. no cops inside ur house. pluse u can watch movies tv hear music. dont have to be sneaky with it. idk i like inside. but im bout to go outsinde in smoke for a min

14. Would you consider baking out a car inside or outside?

15. As I can't smoke inside, I would choose outside because I am used to it. I love smoking outside.

In the winter, sometimes I don't even know where I get the courage to smoke when it's snowing and it's full of snow on the ground. I'm just there in the snow bonging. I have to say, it's a hell of an experience. Being there, packing a bowl with a half frozen hand. haha.

I would say outside, because I am used to it.

Farewell.

16. inside deff. It is too difficult to hit all my glass and keep it clean when outside. (Probably the most important part of smoking to me). Also, two more words. Couch and TV.

17. smoking outside is awesome, when its mild outside. its so relaxing. but i guess inside would be a better if i had to pick a permenant spot. cant predict the weather. the temperature has so much do do with my smoking. i will obviously blaze anytime, but its so much less enjoyable if its too hot or too cold.

18. Outside, no matter how cold it is here in the winter - it's beautiful.