Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Inside during a thunderstorm

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thorkgonsam, Mar 23, 2011.

1. To those of you who have done this, is it cool/nice? I am about to hit some chronic and toke out my window open wide on the first thunderstorm, for me, of 2011. ( I am also sick which sucks.) I am hoping to be absolutely amazed

2. If there is tons of lightning then it's amazing.

3. it is very nice but i recommend standing on a covered balcony or something like that (with a joint, it will be difficult to light a bowl with all the wind). I have found that with the window open there is so much wind, it blows water into your face.

4. i like smoking in on my porch in a storm. are you trying to be discrete? I remember in high school, whenever i blew smoke out my window in a storm, it always blew back in. lol.
    but yea. its pretty relaxing

5. my room is like completely vacuumed from the rest of the building, its always a different temp/humidty, and smell.... ofcourse the rest of my house doesn't smell like pot smoke. So nope

6. Toke and then go outside and watch it.

7. I love smoking on a thunderstorm...looking forward to spring rains :D

8. I looked at the weather radar and saw multiple hail and tornado warnings. I went on the porch and saw bolt after bolt after bolt of lighting, dancing from cloud to cloud, some flirting with the ground, shaking the earth before me. I heard the severe weather alert sound from inside, instant nostalgia, of being 5 and watching thunderstorms from inside. It was amazing

9. We were suppose to get storms like that yesterday here in OK but didnt happen :(
    but I like smoking on the porch while its raining (its covered)

10. Here in London, there aint rly been any thinderstorms for a while. last time there was one I was sober unfortunately, never really had the oppurtunity to smoke n watch one :(. Hopefully this summer there will be a few decent storms to blaze with :smoking:can

11. this is a grand idea!im sure all my fellow tokers would agree that thunderstorms are amazing

12. Never done it, but if there was a lot of big lightning bolts im sure it would be cool as hell. have fun! :)

13. There was, my reaction time was a bit slow but that made it seem like the lightning was in different places at once