Smoking indoors? YOU MUST HAVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by johnd94, Jun 21, 2009.

1. For me, there is something special about smoking weed in the comfort and seclusion of my home; however, the pungent aroma of marijuana smoke can make it incredibly difficult to do so secretly, that is until I discovered Renuizit super oder neutralizer (pure breeze). THIS STUFF DESTROYS THE SMELL COMPLETELY! If you use a sploof along with it, it is as if you aren't even smoking. I don't even need ventalation, although it doesn't hurt. It is perfect for hotboxing cars too. Too many people (myself included) have been busted for smoking inside, with this stuff it will never happen again.

2. hello neighbor tubes are where its at

3. I'm not bashing youre spray, because Im sure it is some pretty amazing shit. But dont you think the spoof is more vital than the spray? Granted, with the spoof it will still have a little weed smell to the smoke, but mostly smells like dryer sheets. IMO the spoof and spray are both necessary for indoor stealth smoking...
    Happy burning:cool:

4. Heres a guide.

Pack a bowl.
    Light it up.
    Toke up.
    Blow it out the window.
    Ferbreeze.

Honestly, you don't need no things that mask the smell of weed, you don't need to light your lighter with a candle, and you don't need special spray.

And if you're that worried about the lighter, take the screen off of your god damn window and light it outside.

Jesus kids stop being so sketched.

5. i usally do what you just said lol.

6. Fabreeze = I just smoked so I sprayed this shit

Ozium ftw

7. Get a small desk fan and secure it by the window

Light up whatever you want and the fan will suck EVERYTHING out the window.

Incense/ Candles couldnt hurt either ;)

8. yea i smoke in my house everyday(i still live with my parents), and from my experience, i can say you do need to do anything special, just stick yourself out the window, just light it and exhale out the window and just be careful not to let any in and you'll be fine.

9. Yup, fan on smoke out the window. Incense/Axe/Febreze to cover any lingering smell. Works wonders for everyone I know.

10. i've never heard of anyone doing that. . . anybody know what the purpose of someone doing that would be?

11. There's a tutorial in the apprentice smokers section on lighting your lighter with a candle so you don't get that flick noise.

12. Simply use a fucking VAPE.

Hardly ANY odor and there's no SMOKE, its VAPOR.

The smell dissapates within a few minutes.

13. Take a long tube and stick it out the window. The window is obviously gunna be open, so put black trash bags in the open space to the left and the right of the tube. So now you have a semi-opened window, and a tube, with the remaining window sealed with the trash bags. Then just blow the smoke through the tube.

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

14. or don't smoke in your parents house...

15. why bother doing so much JUST to smoke inside anyways... Go out back or out front FFS

16. ^simply use a vape...

oh wait...i dont wanna spend 160$$ on a fucking vape

OZIUM
    is the answer...

some great stuff..doesnt really leave a fruity of deodernt smell...just smells fresh..they use the stuff indusrtrial in hospitals cuz it nuetrilizes the smell of bodily fluids and what not...its like 12$ for a 8oz. bottle..nothin like it

17. You dont have to idiot. There's fucking hanheld PIPE vapes..

Ever heard of a SOLARIZER? only 35$

Cheapest REAL vape's only 65$

18. I've noticed that people who smoke weed are less sharp at detecting it than people who don't. With febreeze the one(s) who just smoked can't smell it, but someone who comes along later can tell that it's just weed and febreeze. With the renuizit stuff it isn't like that at all. I've never tried ozium.

19. or like, just open a window? seriously, if anyone smells ANYTHING other than your normal "room smell" it's pretty obvious usually.