Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in your bedroom and living with rents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sky Lucas, Jun 23, 2010.

1. #41 Deleted member 629842, Dec 28, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2014
    Whenever my Mom or Brother come in my room saying "Woah it really smells like weed in here"
    Then I know I have good stuff. As it usually just smells like weed in here anyways. 
    And I continue. 

2. Were u the OP? Lol

3. You needa find a way to sneak in and outta your house, its so much chiller to just smoke in the backyard when everyones passed out, and if its winter no ones gonna have their windows open so you don't have to worry about smell at all

If you can't you need a sploof, pack small bowls ( no joints or blunts man, can't have that continuous roasting) and sploof it out the window

spray ozium

and of course have a towel under the door crack the whole time for containment