Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in your bedroom and living with rents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sky Lucas, Jun 23, 2010.

1. i used to do this, until my mom told my older brother that it smelt like weed downstairs EVERYDAY for about two weeks, so weed will overpower the axe smell, and you will eventually go through a months worth of axe in 4 days :smoking:

i used air fresheners, like the 1$ ones, get 4 of those for the price of a axe can, and it will last wayyyyy longer.

2. This is a pretty easy thing. My parents are cool with my smoking (they did too... maybe still do?), but we're not at the point where I can just blaze up in the clear.... So I've learned some tricks.

1. Seal off the room. If the central air or heating isn't running, I just towel the door. my door doesn't seal super well so I also run some quick painters tape (blue) around the door.
    2. Open the windows, point a fan from the opposite side of the room towards the windows. This makes sure you have air movement to keep the smoke going out.

As long as you wait until everyone else is asleep, you can blaze in peace and not even use air freshener, cover the bowl, blow smoke out a window, anything like that. If you don't wait until the rents are asleep, you can still air freshener (ozium) and such.

3. Glad to see someone is catching on. :hello:

4. Get a vaporizer and blow it out the window. Turn on a fan and light a candle.

5. smoke outside and avoid the risk of smoking indoors

Haha i can't imagine what would happen if your parents see you smoking WEED!!! OMG you are a criminal now and they will surely whoop your ass.

better to be safe than sorry.

6. Man, I just go out on my back steps and blaze when everybody's sleeping. Way easier and way more chill.

7. #27 PuffDuck, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2010

i do pretty much the same thing. except i still have to share a room with my brother and he doesn't know i smoke. Which can sometimes add a new aspect of difficulty to it.

***AND ALWAYS BLOW THE SMOE OUT THE WINDOW***
    Blunts are also the worst way to go about smoking in your room if you are trying to be discrete, even if you hold the blunt right to the screen to make the smoke go out the window, it still smells like burnt paper for a while later. Which sucks. Bowls are defiantly the way to go when you are trying to be discrete about what you are doing.

8. i smoke in my room right in front of my monitor. i just light an incense stick. usually i blow my smoke right into my monitor

9. Sploof! I'm home for the summer and am actually laying in bed smoking as we speak. So use a sploof, put a towel under the door, light a candle, and open the window. Maybe spray a febreeze once or twice. Enjoy :)

10. I've never had to hide it, as my mother smokes.

11. Sweet! Did you guys ever smoke together?

12. My friends parents both smoke and offer him their weed, and he never takes up the offer unless we're hanging out. Don't know what's wrong with the kid..

13. I can vouch for this. I guess in some cases the person smoking isn't trying to get caught by people in the house, and that could make too much noise or something. Just a thought.

14. Just save up for a Vape. Copped an Iolite Vape a little while ago, best investment ever. Nothing like chillin out in your room, with a nice size tv, getting high and higher with every inhale.

15. Alright all I do is close my door, turn fan on and make it so it is pointing at my window, light bowl blow smoke out window(make sure the smoke isn't comig back in if it is your fan shall blow it out), and spray some axe or air freshener in the fan and by the window and you should be good to go. I have never been caught doing this mehod.
    HAPPY TOKING!

16. Spray ozium, it kills any odors like you wouldn't believe...

17. Are you the landlord? If so, let your renters know that you smoke weed in your room and they may smell it from time to time. Ask them if they have a problem with that. if they say yes, don't let them rent there. Rent your rooms out to the hot budtendress that works at the local dispensary.

18. Thank goodness the owner of the house said I can smoke in the house.

I was planning on buying a carbon filter activated sploof from the pipe shop, and a can of smoke B gone (scentless). That can is amazing, 1 spray and the room smells like nothing (even to people who just walked into the room). It was made.for people who smoke cigarettes indoors or dorm rooms, works great IMO.

19. I moved out. Problem solved.

20. I have a similar situation as you my friend, Im 24 and I live with my parents,
    \nIf you want to smoke, just wait till your parents leave and smoke in a secluded area in your backyard.  Keeps you hidden and allows time for the smell to go away.
    \nI DO NOT ADVISE YOU TO SMOKE IN THE ROOM!  YOUR PARENTS WILL SMELL IT AND IT WILL CAUSE TROUBLE.
    \nBe nice and patient with your parents while you live with them.  It will pay dividends! They wont suspect you of it.  That and it just helps family ties!