Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in ur house

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Merx008, Aug 6, 2009.

1. i was just wondering what are the best ways of smoking in your house ( In terms of not getting caught and it not smelling.
    :smoking:

2. Smoke in your room, have fans blowing and use a sploof(Toilet paper roll with dryer sheets)

3. I just burn incense and open a window, done.

4. If its your house the neighbors wont smell it

5. #5 WEEirDo, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
    Ultra stealth do as followed.

1. Fan
    2. Window
    3. Place fan in window, so its pushing air outside.
    4. Depending on the smell, have the speed on high.
    5. Grab a water bottle
    6. Grab some fabric softener
    7. Grab a steak knife, slash the bottom of the bottle on each side, probably 3-4in long, make like 6-7 of these. Just blow into the bottle and make sure theres air comin out on like N,S,E,W, and then ones in between those.
    8. Take like 5-6 sheets or w/e and fill the bottle with them.
    9. Have febreze and/or air freshener.
    10. Take a hoodie or something thats not a towel and put in front of the door in your room.
    11. When exhaling blow into the water bottle, now known as a sploof, into the fan. When you are done, spray what ever is near when you smoked and your clothes you were wearing, and move what ever was blocking your door.

Optional,
    12. Spray some body spray in your room.
    13. Spray some air freshener outside your room.
    14. If you have a bathroom next to your room or out in the hall, have the fan in it running.
    15. Spray the fan blades with either body spray or air freshener.
    16. After doing #15, reverse air flow of the fan, so its now blowing fresh air into your room.

Also, I recommend smoking at night, after everyone has gone to sleep. This makes the chances of anyone walkin in on you very low. But if they do, you should have time to think of something to say, as they will be tired and wanting to back to bed and not rage as hard on you as they would if they were awake.

6. Don't be blatantly sneaky, it's a dead give away. I say the more noise you make, the better you are, just nothing stupid like breaking your bong on your bathroom floor.
    Seriously, just walk outside man. basement? get creative, there's millions of threads on this.

7. I own my home, and I don't smoke inside....weather is beautiful man...go outside, enjoy the great outdoors

8. There was already a thread about this. I'd say the same thing though.

9. I dont think he's worried about his neighbors catching him. :rolleyes:

Make a sploof, light an incense, turn a fan on, hang outside your window or just go outside.

10. smoke in house, blow out window,enjoy

11. Do what I came up with.
    Make a sploof with dryer sheets at the end(1-3)
    wrap a rubberband around them to hold them tight
    pour in some activated carbon(full)
    cap off with more dryer sheets (1-2)
    wrap in duct tape to keep it firm
    make sure you blow solid and slow and from one side only

this is what I do, no incense, no windows, nothing except my carbon sploof

sharpie some arrows showing which way to blow escpecially if you're too blazed to realize which way to blow, it helps. trust me.

happy toking!!!

12. blow it in one of these, like this guy!
    [​IMG]

13. go in ur basement....or on the roof!! if u have a steep roof dont tho...ul prolly fall off

14. Smoke is for outside

15. theres a lot of different ways to keep down the smell, Being a stealth smoker is never very fun or easy but you'll get your own place sometime and not have to worry about it.

some tips...

1) candles are less suspicious than incense and do a good job eliminating the smell

2) sploofs work wonders.

3)Dont smoke if anyone who could catch you is at home, its never a smart idea, and Despite what people might say, Getting high is never worth breaking the trust your parents have with you.

4)blowing out a window helps eliminate the smell

5)febreeze, or any other spray-bottle fresheners are effective,especially with candles.

6)avoid body spray if you can help it, parents arent the police, your room is subject to be raided whenever they please and suspicious things like you leaving your room with a cloud of aerosol chemicals around you with no real reason why you're wearing them in mind would certainly raise a red flag.

7) eyedrops are worth their weight in gold.

8)wash your hands and brush your teeth/gargle mouthwash as a final precaution and you should be set.

it seems everyone i knew who was caught trying to smoke in their house was either caught for the smell or because they were high as fuck and unable to control themselves, but the act of smoking itself doesnt pose as much of a risk, just learn to hide your stash and the smell of the smoke and control yourself and you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

16. i smoke in the spare room of my house, its where we keep all of our video game systems and junk. anyways we just open a window , light a couple sticks of incense and use the toilet paper roll with dryer sheets shoved in it. and it seems to work great

17. i dont like having a fan on, at my parents house at least, how wil i ever hear them coming with a fan on?

i just blow a hit out the window, close window, repeat(unless u got some loud ass window yo!)

incense, if your parents wont be mad,

clothing stuffed under the door,

never owned a sploof but they seemm smart

18. thanks ur right getting a quick high isnt worth getting caught by your parents

19. I just go outside. Its not hard, and its more natural. Or i just drive into a good spot and hot box it. Then spray some ozium.