Smoking In Theathers...???

Discussion in 'General' started by GanstaSmoker, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Make a spiderman suit, crawl on the top of theatre, reverse gravity, and develop upside down eyes. Puff and enjoy. Hopefully no one will look up.

2. yeah seems like a dumb risk..

just eat edibles or smoke right before or just bring in some liquor.

3. This Here^^^

4. Use a sneak a toke, put the bowl out after every hit, then exhale into a filter or something

5. Next Thread: "Smoking in Police Station...???"

6. #26 iNate, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    Me and some of my friends did this exact thing way back when i my junior high days, everyones immature back then, hey. Not sayin you are bro but it really isnt that smart of an idea and its just a way of askin to get caught you feel me?. How we did it, is we sat on the very top row in a dark corner and tehre wasnt that many people in there anyway. We passed a blunt and got away with it but i couldnt concentrate on the movie cuz i was scared someone would walk in, smell it, and send someone to look for us up there. Never happend though:hello: but people kept lookin around haha. We'd always smoke before after that lol.Do it smooth if your gonna do it man...

7. Sit in the back, use a one-hitter, and hold that smoke in for as long as possible. Or, go out of one of the exits at the side of the theater and smoke outside, then have a friend let you back in.

8. haha...
    Just play it safe and smoke before you head in,I'm pretty sure you'll
    feel the same either way

9. just smoke right before you go to the movie bro. Did that before District 9 and Inglorious Basterds and it was awesome.

10. Dude... Use your fucking head. The light from the projection would make the smoke 10 times more visible as it rises. No offense mate but your dumb as hell.

11. wtf thats a retarded idea.

who even has ideas like this?

also, lolwut

12. Yeah guys! Come on! You GC pussies aint shit unless you smoke weed while driving a motorcycle on the sidewalk and shooting a cop.
    Obv you should smoke outta a bong that you carry in with you and blow smoke in the manager's face. If anyone don't like it you give em the mushroom stamp yo!

13. :laughing:

+rep

14. ive fucked 4 times in movie theaters

with 2 different chicks

twice with crowded(noone on our backrow) movie theaters

but i would still never ever risk smoking bud in there
    you sir, are just dumb

15. [​IMG]

16. *Pussies*

17. they best thing to do would be to just walk right into a jail cell and fork over all of your weed.

dont be stupid man

18. If he doesn't want pussies, perhaps he'd prefer some cocks.
    [​IMG]

19. Hahaha... I would rep ya if I could..

20. #40 OneLove., Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009

Exactly.

This reminds me of when in (I think, now I can't even remember) Grade 10 we all thought it'd be dope if we smoked on the bus. Well, in the first 10 seconds of lighting up you're going to get people turning around, probably shooting dirty looks, and who are you to say (lets say if you were to do it in a packed theatre) there's someone there that won't walk out and report you.

If I were to suggest anything I'd say a one hitter, sploof, and a jacket covering your head so while you're flicking the lighter you don't cause too much attention but nonetheless it's a pretty bad idea just because of the people around you, they might be sketchy y'know?

Edit: Even afterwords you'd have to worry as well. If the smoke is detected after you were to smoke you still would have paraphernalia as well as your weed left over.