Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the shower.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurtonSnow, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Does it really mask the smell of the smoke?

2. It doesn't mask it, but it "distracts" from it. Just make sure the water's on all the way (hot) and the exhaust fan is on, smoke, then turn the water down and hop in and use smelly soaps and shampoos, lol. :p

3. no it does not

4. awwww! i totally had been smoking in the shower like crazy before. couldn't smell it that bad actually.. but maybe as i was in the shower the smell was seeping out the crack's of the door and the rest of the house was smelling it. but either way, i don't really care at all.

but on another note, IT'S EFFIN' GRREAT!

5. smoking in the shower is bomb. It doesn't really get rid of the smell though...unless you smoke out the window with the furnace/vent fan on.

6. ...because?

7. i thought i could get away smoking in the shower, i created huge clouds of smoke, it was really cool because i was in a marijuana-smelling warm fog, but then i realized there was no exhaust fan or towel under the door so i had to jump out and do that and open a window.

i think the bathroom didn't smell like weed maybe 10 min after i got out.
    but just use the fan, open a window, put a towel under the door. and spray some goodsmelling stuff afterwards.

8. It doesn't mask the smell, but the steam from hot water does help carry the smoke into the ventilator. And it's just fun to smoke in the shower

9. i would think the steam rises in the air and exits through the vent or window
    thus taking the smoke with it.
    i have a candle in my bathroom that i use
    also put clothes or towels in the bottom of the door.

10. ive always wanted to toke in the shower... not becuase of the smell masking, but just because it would be super cool. like, showering while baked is awesome, why not light up a j too? unfortunately, unapproving rents...

11. My bathroom is 5x5 feet and I smoke out in it all the time. I just open the window and light a candle

12. Jus make sure you have good vents, If you don't the smoke and water will condense on the walls leaving them dank of weed for hours.

13. It doesn't really, but the steam and shampoo smell makes it easy to hide.
    I've done it before while at friends house's, (who are against weed)
    I just tell them i gotta take a shower and light up ^_^
    if i'm staying over that is.

14. Hooray for hotboxing bathrooms! Ive done it a bunch of times i dont do the towel under the door thing and no window just exhaust vent/fan thing and the same thing always happens. I toke up shower and then get out and im like wow i dont smell it then i close my door watch my some tv in another room or something come back like an hour later open my door and mad weed smell hits me in the face its funny cuz it doesnt smell when i get out.

15. i think smoking in the shower with the fan on and the window open would mask the smell a LOT

16. I smoke in the shower alot of the time. its nice theres something about smoking being naked thats kind of nice ;] haha but no i just open a window and use like a bubbler or pipe and hit it and blow it right out the window after it gets foggy in the bathroom. then when you get out put cologne on and just hide your shit in your old clothes :D

17. It does mask it slightly. Just make sure to do the normal hygiene thing and the smell will go away completely after an hr.

18. Idk what you guys are talking about. Im an avid shower toker and it NEVER smells when im done. Theres no window, I just turn the vent fan on and have never been caught. Being ripped while taking a shower is an experience, I love it.

19. ^^ true that i steam it up, use a vent and use a doob tube just to be safe and it doesnt smell at all.

20. people people please!it does work but u cant smoke a shit load.i do this almost everyday even if my moms home.u turn on the shower blow the smoke under the shower head while the water is on cold so not that much steam is made.if u dont feel safe spray a bit keep the fan on and window open.DUDE it fuckin works