Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in the school bathroom ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chumbing, Sep 12, 2009.

1. yeaa i knew some kids last year who did and they ended up gettin caught

2. ahh man just smoke before school if you wanna

teachers can smell it,
    i wouldnt risk it

3. When I was in high school I smoked in the woods or in my car at lunch, It made the classes after lunch (really shitty teachers) a bit more easy to take. Never did it in the bathroom, thought it would set off a smoke alarm or something :smoke:

Try to be safe though!

4. The only time I ever took weed into school was on the last day of school. During first period I sold a bit to someone I knew. He and two friends went out to his car to smoke.

Meanwhile, my friend and I had each eaten a firecracker on the way to school.

It was a fun day to say the least.....our school had a talent show and a dodgeball tournament on the last day. Watching those stoned was FANTASTIC.

5. Well how he asks it makes him sound like a complete freshmen..
    BAN!
    We need to crack down on under 18 smokers on here.

6. weed in bathroom? just a baddd idea

7. ive done that once but with a lightbulb vaporizer so there was no smell/smoke. thats probably the safest way to smoke in the school bathroom imo

8. Plan and simple... dont do it :D

9. honestly, that sounds completely retarded to me. if you're stupid enough to do it, then you should get caught. i never even had shit on me when i went to school, let alone trying to smoke it.

its not like you have to get high at school anyway, just wait til you get home

10. Assuming you're allowed to leave for lunch, this is what me and my friends used to do:

Stash the bowl and weed behind a dumpster down the street
    Come lunch period, drive down the street get the weed, hotbox the car, and go back to class.

Screw smoking in the bathroom, just going to get you caught.

11. #51 chronicman00, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    yeah but when i did it i locked this one empty halls doors so no one could get in. it was a hella small hall connected to the bathroom, locker room, and gym doors..they were both empty. I locked the gym and locker room doors so I was completely safe and when I was done I just unlocked the exit and then I cut outta there. Ive done that twice.

ahha its kinda funny though my school has designated smoking areas called the pits from back in the 70's all over the main quad. theres like 2 or 3 of them. to bad they dont let people smoke in school anymore.

but what I do now is me and my friends cut out of school at lunch, go to his pad, smoke 2 or 3 bubbler bowls and then head back to school and maybe stop for munchies on the way or something

12. One thing i learnt while i was at school. NEVER bring weed to school, if you must get high whilst at school, smoke it before you go in. Also, never deal in school, i did and got caught and nearly got kicked out, it wasnt worth it.

13. You get high and then go to school.

14. Smokin' in the boys room
    Smokin' in the boys room
    Teacher don't you fill me up with your rule
    Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school!

15. Or you could leave your campus and lower your risk of getting caught by like 90% . . .

16. Anyone who replies yes to this should be ashamed.

17. save it for when your out of school

18. 2 of my pretty good friends got expelled for it
    i never did it though, always seemed stupid. if you wanna wake and bake, do it before school atleast.

19. ive done it but i would prefer to lie up at home and do it myself. more enjoyment

20. I never smoked in school, i usually made brownies, and fire crackers. My friend also gave me some THC pills one day and i took them all, i was so blown. But this was durning dumb elective classes. Don't mess your future up man, also if you get caught you'll have sub charges up the ass. Just be safe, and make non smokable ways of consuming THC. Also do it in useless classes or at lunch.