smoking in the path of a tornado

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hashtastic, Apr 13, 2015.

1. A few days ago an F4 tornado came through northern Illinois and proceeded to fuck up everything in its path including my grandmothers house. She's all good and fine. For most of the past 2 days I've been wandering around sorting through various broken items around her house and giving a hand to others people in the general area. Everybody that I've come across has been really helpful and I felt like just feeding these people, or shaking their hand wasn't enough. As the day went on I kept trying to think of a way to say thank you to the random people that kind of gravitated to my general area to lend me a hand. Then it hit me...I grow weed...and most of these dudes look like they smoke weed. So I did some stoner thinking and figured 'fuck it, may as well see,' and began to broach the subject of getting fucked up last night. Like clockwork, the youngest one started goin on about get shitfaced last night and his incredible hangover. Which, as we all know, gave me the opportunity to say I prefer the green and blah, blah, blah, we've all had that conversation. So I pulled out some GSC and got high with a bunch of volunteers in the path of a tornado...That was my day.