Smoking in the house

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Chupo69, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Hey everybody i wanted to smoke my new G-Pen Really badly..
    If i run the shower and blow it out of the window will it smell after a long shower and the window cracked ?

2. This again.?
    Don't even need to crack your window. If u have a vent fan then keep it on with a towel at the bottom of the door. Run hot water and stream it up.. Blow your smoke into the water stream. Leave vent on after shower to clear the air more and crack the door behind u when u leave. I do this in a hotel and my family (wife, kids and my mother) dont know i smoke...

3. Just load your bowl for one hit,and blow all of it outside the window.lol it's that easy guys

4. noi twont smell your straight even if nothings cracked it wont smell longer then 5 minutes. i used to smoke in my room all the time nd my parents wud walk in 2 mins later nd not know

5. Dont even have to do all that with the shower. As long as you have a window fan that will suck any smoke and blow it out the window. They are very convenient and a sploof doesn't hurt either. If you are actually smoking and not using the G pen, then you can only do 1 hitters so no smoke escapes.

6. Just tell your parents : "Hey waddup y'all? Yo, check it, i got an announcement to make for y'all. I smoke weed and i'm gonna smoke a j in the bathroom right now. I don't want any interruptions or bitching about the smell. Got it? Good......."  then just smile and walk away. It's that's simple.

7. I think most of you are wishful thinkers. Weed smells terribly or you didn't get enough.

I smoked in my bathroom of my parents house once with the fan on and towel under the door with the window up and 5 minutes after I was done about a 12 foot span of the hallway outside reeked until I hit it with febreeze. I'm not sure how it got out, but you gotta ask yourself where is that fan blowing into? It's going into your AC vents that feed the rest of the house unless you've got a pipe straight up to the roof. I say stick your head out the window if you can.

8. put a fan in the window

9. You'll be fine with a gpen.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 1. Open a window
    2. In the hallway, open at least two doors wide open, then open the windows in those rooms
    3. Incense
    4. Plug in air freshers
    5. Fan
    6. Good quality sploof
    7. Febreze
    8. Drop a damp towel under the door

Those are the methods I always use without fail. Follow as many of them as you can. If you use all eight I guarantee you won't get caught, I'd put my life on it.

I've smoked hundreds of times indoors and never got in trouble, maybe once or twice they had an inkling but what they gonna do?

11. Dude g pens dont really smell. Just open a window

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. When you open your window make sure to just open a crack, not fully because if you open it fully it will just push the smoke back in. I guess this is kinda obvious but when I was 16 smoking in the hotel I made the mistake of opening the window fully thinking more smoke will go out.

Also you will be fine with a g pen if you just open a window, no need for damp towels and fans

13. i'm only 99.99% sure g pens don't send out an odor.

14. I don't have a gpen but I use vaporizers all the time in my room and shower. (it makes more smell grinding and packing my bud than actually vaping it) 5 mins Max with a window open to get rid of all smell.
    happy vaping
    :vape:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Gpens don't smell much,and don't smell like weed at all

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app