Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the garage

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SupremeClientel, Dec 27, 2012.

1. So I'm home at my parents' on break. Its blizzarding out. I want to smoke my bong. If I were to go into my closed garage and smoke into a sploof, would the smell leak into my house?

2. I smoked a christmas blunt with a buddy in the garage while my mom was home, she never found out and we didn't use a sploof or anything. Most garages are not 100% airtight so I think a lot of the smoke filters outside.

3. Awesome, thanks man.

I really can't be assed to put a quarter over the bowl and all that, would not doing that be a big deal?

4. Naw, just the put the bowl in your pocket. That's what I do if it's super stinky bud.

5. No it wouldn't. I wouldn't advise it your parents were home but if they are just make sure you'll be clear for 20-30 min. And my sploof has worked 100% in terms of it not smelling like pot. You can always let your garage air out too

6. I smoke in my garage all the time and the only smell proofing I do is closing the door, its a big heavy duty door though. As long as the smoke stays trapped in the garage it will dissipate by morning and shouldn't smell. Garages are usually pretty drafty.