Smoking In The Forest...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokethesmoke, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Whatsup gc,
    Living around the woods for most of my life i have always been accustomed to smoking in the woods and it never gets old. Its always so peacefull and on a nice day it can be one of the nicest places to smoke. My brother and I have a nice chill spot in the woods that we go to all the time. Recently we took a trip to our grandparents and smoked in the woods near their house, it had a creek with a nice island on it, we smoked gravity bong on it and got ripped. So my question is... does anyone else smoke in the woods? Any good stories? I'll post some when I think of them.
    Keep it Trill, :smoking:

2. Nope, I use a MFLB in my room lol, doesn't smell at all, so good :)

3. #3 Scars, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    Love smoking in the woods man. It really brings you closer to mother nature and planet earth.

4. Love smoking in the woods, only in the day though. Smoked there once in the night, got far too baked and freaked out when I heard a bunch of drunks on the nearby road. Put me off smoking there for a few weeks.

5. Fuck, while i was halfway smoking in some forest, i saw someone coming though, so i fucking fled. But whenever im with friends, that never happens. Its was my first time smoking in the forest by myself

6. We have a huge dock where i used to live that is about a 5 meter walk onto the lake and as you walk on theres a huge circular hang rail observing deck on the middle of the lake pretty much, when you smoke you can hear all sorts of insects and what not ill take a pic if i go again anytime soon.

7. The forest is great, just so relaxing and peaceful. I posted my first time stoned story here forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/1139304-how-i-describe-euphoria-my-first-time-stoned.html
    I was in the woods chilling

8. I smoke in the woods every chance I get. It's one of the most peaceful highs ever.

9. Nothing better than blazing out in the forest on a nice warm day. But since winter is almost here i'll be staying indoors for most of my seshes.

10. When I first started, I would always smoke in the woods, all of a sudden the flowers were bright, the mud paths and the overhanging trees became part of my mystical journey. Unfortunately, due to poor whether, I no longer toke in the forest.

11. used to blaze in forest hide outs all during summer times but never at night. living in FL; bobcats, possums, snakes and water moccasins were always a potential danger. also, hurricanes, wind and rain would ruin a day to get high.

12. Yea I grew up next to a state park so I was always in them woods. Nothing better than smoking in a tree and then going fishing!

13. Hell yeah. It's really hard for me to stay inside and be content with "houses" when I'm high. There's just so much more out there.

14. Lol you guys got it backwards in australia the only time you smoke in the rain forests is during winter, cause the warm weather brings the deadly snakes and spiders out. Fuck seeing a king brown snake when youre stoned. But i agree with the tranquility of smoking in mother nature.

15. first time i ever smoked was in the woods.... its great, in the summertime at night, all the lightning bugs are going off and makes a nice little chill show.... and in the winter time it just seems so peaceful and undisturbed (depending on where in the woods)

16. Smoking in nature just feels so right man, it's something you can't ever fully express with words.

17. Cops in my town have thermal cameras so they can catch us smoking in the woods

18. I love toking in the woods and forests. I wish it was a shorter drive here.

19. i smoke in the woos often i enjoy it. especially in the deer stand

20. I was gonna say the same thing. Learned alot about life and mother earth stoned walking thru the woods with my dog