Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in the Dominican

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by val911, Jul 19, 2011.

1. I am going there next month with my family and I have a dilemma. Has anyone on this site ever been there and bought weed on the resort they were staying at? I heard a lot of the times the people will sell it to you, but rat you out to the police. Then I read online that people are laid back about it over there. I'm not so sure I will buy weed there or just make my cousin buy it :D but how risky would it be if I agree to someone offering me a bag?

...I plan on wearing my "420 things to do when you're stoned" shirt there btw...just to see how many people will try to sell to me lmao.

2. Going to Dominican Republic eh? You wanna have a good time? Buy some of their snow

3. God damn Bubbles

4. I've been substituting that with weed and it's working, so no thanks

5. Oh, congrats on kicking it man. No where near worth it in the long run. +rep

6. you can try to buy weed..but bring lots of money incase you get the cops on you, i heard they're mad corrupt

7. From what I see at webehigh.com you can definitely get in trouble for simple possession. It also says a lot of people do smoke but they are very discrete, although things tend to be different from resort to resort.

I would just take the trip as a tolerance killer and get baked as fuck when you get back. :smoke:

8. I like the way you think. Although there is still little chance I might do something stupid...ya know, just to say I "did it" in DR:metal:

DEFINITELY brownie before the plane ride

9. i went on a school trip to costa rica..best time of my life...first time i actually smoked weed also was when i was there...me and a buddy just decided we were gonna see if we could find some on this island we stayed at for 2 days....it worked great....sketchy cuz u never with the cops down there...but i experienced my first decent high while i was there...came back and got lit on medical...best 2000 ive ever spent haha

10. coming from a dominican, the dominican laws criminalize marijuana to very high extent. Be careful' I suggest you get someone you know and can trust to buy it for you. Resorts will likely snitch you out as it is even more illegal smoking on such public premises