Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking in the car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RuckusAJ, Apr 30, 2011.

1. what is the worst trouble you can get into for smoking a joint in your car, if you get caught.
    i was thinking of blazing with a buddy behind a doctors office down a side rd at like... 2am
    just a joint, and a lighter. nothing else illegal
    never been in trouble before, not even a speeding ticket.

im in kentucky BTW

2. Possession of marijuana
    Operating under influence

3. you have the right idea because you can't get into any trouble(edit:if you are smart). I would just eat the weed if I hadn't finished the joint and a cop showed up

4. Edit: ^Beat me to it^

If you're only bringing a joint and a lighter it's gonna be pretty hard to get caught. If troll tries to roll up just eat the joint.

5. take this advise with a grain of salt. maybe even a bucket. in many states if they suspect you of driving impaired (ie smelling weed in car) they can test you.

6. The bottom line is; it depends on the mood of the cop. If he is in a good mood, he may let you off with a warning, especially if you have a clean record, if he is in a bad mood, you may make it on the news lol

I wonder, why do you want to smoke in a car at 2 am like a heat score?

7. because thats when ill be around the area i think would be the best place to toke.
    maybe i shouldnt smoke IN my car, but near the building.

8. I smoke all the time in the car, even got pulled over last week right after smoking a bowl. I havent got caught, but I've heard that you could get a DUI in some states.

9. i sure dont need a DUI.
    no need to be stupid. might as well smoke outside the car. i only have a J and a lighter. if a cop comes i'll eat the J and im not in the car.... so no DUI.

i just really wanna get my buddy high, he lives 20 minutes away from me, and he doesnt have a place we can smoke at... other than the dorm and i dont wanna blaze in a dorm!

10. LOL, I used to blaze in my highschool parking lot dude. Pretty dumb, but I didn't give a shit, I was careful and didn't get caught. It's easy to get away with it. I hardly doubt anyones gonna notice you smokin a joint.

11. I go on burn cruises all the time. Just don't be obvious, keep the joint/bowl down if you see a car approaching or come to an area where cops like to park and wait, and don't get so blazed that you can't drive safely because endangering other people is not cool whatsoever. Keep a window cracked and when your done roll them done and air the car out a bit.