Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in small apartment complex w/o smell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by klfitz.96, Mar 9, 2018.

1. hi, grasscity!! I need your advice.
    I recently moved back into my mom’s house after living alone for a while. I toke a few times daily to alleviate my severe anxiety symptoms.
    Problem is- she lives in a NO SMOKING apartment complex. I’m not super worried as I live in a legal state (so cal) and other people in the complex definitely toke in there as well (I can smell it when I go on walks). But, still, I don’t want to risk getting us evicted.

How can I manage to smoke with very minimal smell? We’re on the bottom floor.

Keep in mind, my mom knows I smoke weed and is okay with it as long as I don’t bother HER or the neighbors w the smell. Basically, I wanna be able to toke without her detecting it.

Any tips or am I screwed? Lol.

2. Buy a Vaporizer. Very little smell,
    and it dissipates quickly.

3. Thanks for the advice :) I do own a vape currently , but sometimes I need something w little stronger to really help my symptoms

4. Fire it up, you said yourself its legal.

5. Or try a dab rig with some real good crumbly wax to take it to the next level. Smell isn’t very strong and it’ll def get you where you need to be. Vape pens are nice highs but I agree with you on how they really how get you on a mini high, or pocketized high is what I call it, versus getting super stoned off a dab hit :RoorRip:

6. Get yourself a twenty ounce bottle three dryer sheets and some rubber bands.
    Cut off bottom of bottle
    Wrap the new opening with dryer sheets
    Use rubber bands to secure
    Blow exhales trough bottle
    Poof smells like bounty!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. FYI most Gatorade bottle's mouths will fit over a bong bowl

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Just take a walk out to the parking area.
    You're in SoCal. It's a beautiful day!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. I recently bought a smoke buddy for $25, exhale the smoke into it and there's no smell/smoke. I love it when smoking inside

10. Buy incense? Also put a hot wet towel at the bottom of the door in the room you’re smoking in!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum