Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in Seoul, South Korea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sungwutang, Oct 27, 2011.

1. I used to live in the United States (New York and Pittsburgh).
    Weed in NY and Pittsburgh ranges to about 15~20$ per gram depending on how much you purchase. (usually very good qualities)
    I currently live in Germany (Frankfurt)
    Weed in Frankfurt ranges to about 10~15€ per gram depending on how much you purchase. (usually very good qualities)
    I go to Korea once or twice a year to visit my family and relatives (Seoul)
    Weed in Seoul ranges to about 150,000~200,000KRW (135~180$) per gram and price does not decrease as the quantity increases. (sometimes quality is good)
    So if you buy 5g, it would be 1,000,000 KRW, which would be about 900$.

It's just insane....
    I am going to Seoul in a month, and I need help....... some serious help.....

2. Ive been to seoul several times...never tried to find herb wouldnt have the slightest clue how to. Too risky as a foreigner to imho.

Do you speak korean?

3. Holy fucking THC Crystals. And I thought Florida weed was expensive.
    Absolutely don't bring weed there, drug smuggling risk, and absolutely don't buy weed there, common sense.

4. T-break city :p

5. lol at 900 for 5 grams. Holy shit.

6. Man... i really feel sorry for you.

Best thing i can suggest which i have read on another forum is... and i know its quite weird..

Vibrator... take the batteries out, put a stash inside it, seal it back up. Can't remember where exactly i read it, but i know im not dreaming + Im not high atm so i know im not tripping either :)

The person who posted this on another forum said they went on business trips from the US to other states and countries on planes a lot, Can't say if it works or not as i haven't/wouldn't try it first hand

A bit extreme but better that then spending x10 more on the same quantity.

7. find a way to bring a concentrate with you. you can make liquid THC infused glycogen concentrate to be smoked out of an e-cigarette which can be brought on a plane no prob with no way of anyone knowing unless they were to do a spectroanalysis of your e-cig cartridge, which IMO is unlikely.

8. Ill save this thread just in case you end up on Locked Up Abroad......lol

9. You almost got no choices. I suggest you take some Marinol with you in the airplane. Make it last until you go back to Frankfurt.

10. I am Korean who grew up in Germany my whole life, studied in the states, and now I work in Germany, but once or twice a year I visit Korea for like a month or so. I've tried it once with success from Frankfurt -> Seoul. But the regulations and security has tightened up here at the Frankfurt airport.

11. what is a marinol?

12. its risky picking up if you don't know the lay of the land..

13. it's a synthetic THC pill and if you've ever used it you would know it's not that great and my idea is better.

14. #14 sungwutang, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011

wowowowow.... first of all how do u make liquid THC infused glycogen concentrate? I can probably get an e-cig without any hassles here in Frankfurt. So basically, the liquid that usually is put into the e-cig can be substitued with the liquid THC infused glycogen concentrate? This idea is totally new and I love this idea. Could you give me some details on how to make this? I got some haze back at home.. pretty strong. I also tried growing in Korea, but failed after about a month.
    thx for the info

15. I've never done it before but it can't be too hard.

Ok after some further googling it looks like you can go about it a few different ways.

You're going to either need to let some weed sit in a water + glycerine mixture for 1-2 months shaking it daily. Or you can make a tincture (lots of info on the web about that) since some of the e-cig compounds are alcohol based.

The way I would go about it is making some butane hash oil BHO and just strait mix it with enough glycerine to have a good ratio and load it into the thing. They sell un-filled cartridges to make your own mixtures actually...

16. I rather take some legal Marinol pills, than a concentrate that can land me in a south korean jail for a couple of years. At least its not North Korea lol

17. [quote name='"sungwutang"']

wowowowow.... first of all how do u make liquid THC infused glycogen concentrate? I can probably get an e-cig without any hassles here in Frankfurt. So basically, the liquid that usually is put into the e-cig can be substitued with the liquid THC infused glycogen concentrate? This idea is totally new and I love this idea. Could you give me some details on how to make this? I got some haze back at home.. pretty strong. I also tried growing in Korea, but failed after about a month.
    thx for the info[/quote]
    Look up,
    E-cigarettes: A how to with canna
    It shows how to do it, I believe badkittysmiles wrote it, and its beautifully written, easy to understand, and in depth.!

18. Its so expensive due to the illegality of it over there. Id be super cautious man I dont wanna see you on the next episode of Locked Up Abroad.

19. You can bail yourself out if you have the connections and if you have about 100,000$ to give to the PD.

20. Yea, I've been to Korea and a few other Asian countries. I wouldn't take it over, or try to find it - not worth it. I've heard that its treated like how heroin and crack is here. Even if you manage to get it in, you still have to worry about using it.

But if your determined to do it, if international flights are the same as domestic, why don't you take brownies or cookies over?