smoking in school stories?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xxvictoria, Jan 9, 2017.

1. i never actually smoked in my current school but i did smoke in my old school kind OF NOT REALLY. like a year ago i went back to visit people and i had a blunt was smokin it outside a far of the school. this janitor walks buy and took a hit. sickest moment ever.

has anyone smoked inside of their school or wit a teacher.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cool, what grade are you in?

• Like Like x 10
  3. Sharing a blunt with a janitor.. definitely a high water mark in life achievements.

Getting high and book learning a lot like getting high and money earning... two USUALLY don't mix you'll come to find out.

I got high at traffic school but nobody takes that shit seriously.

• Like Like x 5
  4. There was a rumor among the stoners at my old high school that the coolest janitor would occasionally smoke with the students in his "office" (which was DEFINITELY not an office, but you know what I mean). An acquaintance I had said they did... I was really jealous.

As for smoking IN school I had done it behind the band hall many times, parking lot, but was never stupid enough to do it in an actual building. I was never caught in the act, but I was suspected many times walking back from my car as in "now I know what you were doing out here and I really should have the SRO come search your car, but you're a good kid so I ain't gonna do that to you. So get to class and we'll pretend this didn't happen"

Playing school sports and having good grades saved my ass.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Only time I smoked on school property was actually my first time.
    Pulled over behind a school bus at night in an elementary school parking lot near me. Smoked out of a handmade water bottle bong. Can't remember the drive from the parking lot to my friends place when I dropped him off. Had to sit in the car for a bit because I started hearing shit and didn't trust myself to drive.

• Like Like x 2
  6. back in middle school me and a friend decided to skip class and smoke in the portal john outside the football field. The school police saw us and reported us to the principle and when they called us up we were both baked. We both ended up with suspension and had to take drug classes for the reminder of the year. So gay if i think about it now

• Like Like x 1
  7. pffft smokin in school. I smoked ozs with the warden in prison in exchange for....uh......um.....nevermind.....

• Like Like x 3
  8. My favorite place to blaze on campus is in the main quad under the one tall tree using an apple pipe. Lunch tastes so much better being an adult and shit. Sir Isaac Newton himself would know of no better way to attend collegiate classes.

9. #9 Jimmyyahoo, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Edit: Removing my response because Janitor molestation jokes aren't funny.. sorry

Now Prison rape.. RIIIIPE for the pickings!!

:smoking-banana:;wub:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeaaa never smoked in school but used to hotbox some of the busses and press boxes at my old high school

11. I bought an edible from my friendly neighborhood drug dealer and ate the whole thing at lunch. I was having a really shitty day and thought "why the hell not?" It hit me like a fucking TRAIN in 5th period. Luckily I have drama in the big ass theater and hid in the dressing room for the whole period. I was a mess. I was crying and telling ANYONE and EVERYONE about how my dad didn't love me, I was laughing cause everything was slow and i thought the word "shit" sounded funny so I just continuously said "SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTT". I had terrible cotton mouth, and I had a panic attack because I was eating a peanut and it wouldn't go away so I thought I'd be chewing it forever. I also repeatedly yelled "play that funky music white boy" at this other kid who was playing music to calm me down. I saw my ex walking down the hall and started laughing and I yelled out "I'll suck your dick if you give me back the shirt I lent you". I was so fucked up my friend had to call her mom to pick me up. Her mom is a mother to me and did a shit ton of lsd in high school back in the 70's so she was chill about it. I also said hi to the principal while her mom was walking me out. I told my mom I ditched 6th because I had a stomach ache and got away with it. I still don't know how much was in that cookie. Needless to say I'll remember my limits and NEVER get fucked up at school.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I don't smoke on campus, but at lunch my friends and I will occasionally go to the park right next to it and smoke a few bowls so I'll usually be high the period after and beginning of last period

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. shoe, when i was in high school, i used to smoke a shit ton of weed, my mom would give me money for weed and lunch, she was pretty chill, i would skip all my classes and smoke weed, down the street under the bridge, or off campus in general, i love weed, then before lunch i would smoke up or during lunch, i learned a lot..... it was fun...

14. I smoked at school in the bathroom once with some friends and that was definitely one of the dumbest choices I've ever made. We obviously got caught and got in trouble. Learned my lesson and never smoked at school again lol.

15. Smoked before music class once lol out of an apple pipe in the toilets everyone was geeking out and I could tell the teacher was mad as fuck haha good times

Sent from my HTC_0PKV1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I used to smoke all around my school until we got new smoke detectors, from there I had to either sneak out or get to the roof. But my fav time was midnight outside my school. My buddies and I got so baked we were playing shopping cart jousting with baguettes. I lost

17. In high school senior year me and some buddies snuck into the attic and were ripping a dab pen

Old Versace shades and some OG jays

18. i used to smoke in the back room of my shop class all the time cause my teacher didn't care, but then some bitchy assistant started like supervising our class and she smelled it, which led her to make my teacher do something about it (even though he didn't want to) and that got me suspended. i wasn't mad though because i got like 8 days off because it was a five day suspension that led into a 3 day weekend and my older friends smoked me up everyday while i was suspended

19. At lunchtime a group of 11 or 12 of us would sneak off campus and go smoke in our cars. And sometimes we planned trips to the bathroom to hit those oil vape pens, which became super popular at our school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. I've been stoned twice at school, once I had an edible and it hit me within 30 minutes to an hour (don't really pay attention to time) but I was fucked up. I had ceramics and I couldn't make shit to save my life so I just slept. The other time was just before thanksgiving and I ditched school and brought my sister to smoke with a couple of kids we didn't even know. I didn't have school because I leave early but she did so I decided to enjoy the rest of school with her and it was one of the worst/best times of my life. I sat in her class and the teacher didn't care and they were having a potluck in that class. I took some random chicks chair and apparently I drank and ate all her food. Needless to say it was hella fun but be careful because normally you will always have some dumbass sharing to all his friends how you are baked and it goes around. (At least at my school)