Smoking in NYC

Discussion in 'General' started by Acdcpwns, Nov 27, 2010.

1. I'm going to see the Tim and Eric show live tomorrow in NYC and i was wondering if there were any good spots to smoke outside. I was thinking central park but I wasn't sure if that would be sketchy or dangerous. Anyone know any good/safe spots?

2. bring a j and no one will notice

3. if you have to ask this question, i dont think you should be committing crimes out in public. and yes smoking counts as a crime. so smoke inside or something man and try to be cool haha

4. yeah just smoke that j and when its done you will have no weed on you so you cant get busted

5. Well yeah i was thinking about just smoking a joint or two with a friend, I just dont where to go because we aren't sure if it would be a bad idea to smoke inside the venue.

6. as long as you're white and not in a black neighborhood, you'll be fine. I'm not joking either. NYPD is a bunch of racist fucks. They only arrest minorities for weed. White kids they look the other way.

7. haha, alright

8. When I saw Dave Matthews Band at MSG I smoked at the venue along with the whole arena. Even Dave commented on it but this isnt a concert. Your in NY go to one of the little shops buy a one-hitter for 3$ and use that. Enjoy

9. Yeah i have a one hitter i was thinking about bringing it