Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in my shower [No windows]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Space_Ghost, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Damn i can barely hotbox under my covers, you can hotbox an entire bathroom? props to you haha.

2. I have a pretty small bathroom and when your hittin a bong not that hard ahaha

3. #23 Space_Ghost, Feb 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2011
    Just for the record. it was beyond the right way to go :D trust me!!!!!! with a sploofie though. lulz peace

EDIT: I meant my way to go worked really well. Lol my bad

4. I do this all the time.. In fact, just did it 5 mins ago. My process is (no towel under door, vent, or window)... I pack a full bowl.. get a towel and if needed, take a dump..if not just sit on toilet.. Take small hits, then exhale through nose into towel.. When done, flush ashes.. then take a nice long hot shower.. 5-10 seconds after you exit bathroom, no smell.

Have had parents walk in bathroom literally 30 seconds after i got out and no smell.

5. okay i did this for the first time today so im on your level.
    ill give you a whole walk through and btw the fan leads somewhere outside.
    okay so first thing to do turn the shower on to a pretty hot temp so it starts steamin
    and once its on, if your bowl isnt already packed, pack it, get naked for your awesome shower, and towel covering the crack of the door.
    then if u want to MAKE SURE you wont get caught, have a sploof handy, just a toilet paper roll with a drier sheet rubberbanded over the end and like 2 or 3 stuffed in the middle. make sure air can still be blown through. then get in the shower or sit down or whatever u want, and toke your bowl, try to let the least amount of smoke get out of the bowl as possible, so extinguish the cherry every time. then inhale, hold, and blow thru sploof either towards fan or just in shower. after your done, take a 10-15 min shower, get out, brush yo teeth and what not, and leave the fan on for like 10 more minutes and get dressed and stuff, then turn fan off, sniff around, if needed spray some air freshner, but you prob wont need to, and your set! it worked like a charm for me