Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking In My Room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SaskKush, Jan 20, 2013.

1. I have a glass pipe. If I smoked it under my blanket, or just right by my window would my parents be able to smell it if they were asleep? Would the sme be gone from my room in the morning? My parents room is right beside mine.

2. My mom's room is less than a foot from mine, on the other side of the wall and when she didn't approve of me smoking I was smoking every night in my room, blowing it directly out the window when she would go to sleep, as long as you leave the window open for a while after you're done smoking to let it air out you should be good, that's what I would always do... and that's smoking a gravity bong and regular bong and such, more smoke than a pipe typically.

3. We got a bunch of kids in grasscity. This is like sandals Jamaica. No kids allowed. But to answer your question get the cardboard from a roll of TP and a bunch of fabric softener sheets and stuff em in the cardboard roll. Blow smoke out thru it and your golden.

4. Ur sig is funny where is it from

5. And to OP. Id suggest just goin outside to smoke then go to ur room. Too much can go wrong smokin in ur room. Ur lighter noise is very distinct, and ur mom can wake up or be laying in bed still awake when u try to toke. And dont smoke under ur blanket. That is asking to get caught. Ur whole blanket will REEK

6. Smoke outside even though its probably freezing

7. lol @ smoking under your blanket. I seriously hope your not a grown man. Balls up and smoke that crack pipe on your front porch.

8. It's the beginning of sublime - smoke two joints.
    I don't know where it's originally from like what movie but its a sample or whatever at the beginning

9. This is like sandals Jamaica. No kids allowed. But to answer your question get the cardboard from a roll of TP and a bunch of fabric softener sheets and stuff em in the cardboard roll. Blow smoke out thru it and your golden.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. ^^ I believe that quote is from Reefer Madness.

11. Grow up, tell them what you are doing and blaze outside or sneak about blazing outside, either way don't do it in THIER house if they are not into it :smoking:

12. That's what I was thinking

13. Smoke two joints by sublime and reefer madbess

14. Throw a towel under the door and sit next to the window. Pack only 1 hit at a time to play it safe to.