Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in my room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cudifordayz, Sep 21, 2012.

1. So ive been smoking in my room for a while now. I have a little problem though. My window has a screen and it faces out into the street so i really cant throw my ash out the window. I currently just keep my ash in a bag in a jar. I was wondering if something like a gatorade bottle would work for smell and storage or something like that. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    -Stay high :D:D:D

2. ash in a closed gatorade bottle wont smell at all

3. You could throw it on the floor and it wouldn't smell, lol.
    Get an ashtray.

4. Im smoking pipes not joints

5. Yeah a gatorade bottle is good. There should be no smell from it while closed

6. I'm confused by this thread. Put your ash in a bottle, and then empty the ash out in the toilet or something?

7. what does that have to do with anything?

8. gatorade bottles were like my diy ashtray's for a really long tine, there perfect lol