Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in my room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highguy97, May 1, 2012.

1. So i totally am getting a bong like really soon but like anytime my parents arent home im like shit i totally want to smoke right now but i cant because i dont own any pieces yet all i have is papers because i love to roll joints. but like my bed is right under some skylights. would i have to use a boof (sploof, towel, etc.) and also put a towel under my door? my bed is as far as the door as possible. if i were to just go ahead and smoke right now like if i had my bong, i would 1. stick a towel under my door. 2. roll of a boof, (sploof, towel, etc.) 3, hit the bong and blow the smoke straight up out into the skylight, 4. spray some kind of body spray or air freshener in my room, on my bed, and ill open my door and spray in my hallway. would i be safe? what do you guys recommend? oh and keep in mind im olny smoking in my room if i know my mom isnt home for more than a half an hour.

2. cant just step outside?

3. honestly i could, but that wasn't my question.

4. I used to take a lot of precautions and my dad would always come in and tell me to take it outside

5. Smoke buddy! You can probably pick one up at your LHS I know they sell them in the GTA.

6. Sploof for sure, duder. Id get an insent and burn some. But that's kind of a dead giveaway to any parent that their kid might be smoking bud lol.

I love smoking my bong more in my backyard. But it's way more comfortable to stay inside sometimes.

7. Why would you exhale it into the skylight (it doesn't open?)? Just like the middle of your room right? No that wreaks. Exhale it out the window to the side, making sure no smoke gets/blows in, and cover the top of your bong. The smoke escaping from the bowl and top alone will make your room smell a bit, avoid as much as possible. Then point a fan outside.

Going outside is always what I recommend, understand you want to bong in this case though and don't have people home for a while. Be extra cautious and leave a long gap before they get back. Enjoy!

8. yeah ur safe when ur using a bong u dnt smell or nothing just spray ur room after ur done cuz ur room smells alittle like bud when u light it up

9. nahh man, my skylights DO open. and there not at the middle of my room, theres two above my bed. and i would also have a fan pointing straight up facing the skylight. *note- this isnt my room, but this is what my skylight looks like, and it does open unlike the one in this picture. http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/0f/ab/db/skylight-above-bed-in.jpg

10. Only vape.

11. takes about 6 hours to get the smell out of a well ventilated room with the windows open so you'll surely get caught by your parents. just smoke outside i dont know why everyone feels the need to smoke in there room

12. Smoke with it outside...

don't be a lazy fuck

13. Dude, just like, smoke outside. Then you like, don't even have to worry about it. Like..

14. 6 hours? With a sploof? With open windows on the ceiling?

I say you are certainly ok with the precautions you're taking. As long as the fan is blowing the smoke straight out, it will be fine.

I also highly recommend a Smokebuddy. They literally take all the smell out if you blow directly in the tube. The only after smell will be a bit chemically, but no one is going to detect it as weed. Your makeshift doob tube (with multiple dryer sheets) will work fine for now though, so I say rip it up under a beautiful sky.

15. wow i guess i do use the word like alot xD. but you dont have to point it out... i mean if you get your satisfaction on picking out the faults in the way people like to speak, go ahead man.

16. Nahh man, laziness isn't why i want to smoke inside my room, and i dont think calling names is the answer to my question. i dont see the point in your comment anyway, i mean i have about 4 or 5 others above your comment telling me to just go outside but again, that wasn't my question. anyway if you have any advice i could use id be glad to hear it.

17. [quote name='"MoneyBags420"']

takes about 6 hours to get the smell out of a well ventilated room with the windows open so you'll surely get caught by your parents. just smoke outside i dont know why everyone feels the need to smoke in there room[/quote]

I can open my window & turn the fan on my A/C, & then spray a little old spice & be good in 30-45 mins

18. Dude just close your door, open a window/skylight and smoke your bong

19. I give 6 hours. If that's too close to cut it, I go outside. There's no use getting caught if walking out into the backyard is nothing. Or go take a walk and smoke the joint like a cigarette. People won't even know.

20. Like yeah man, why can't he like, smoke like, outside? :smoke: